Ladies & Gents: You and Brother are real close....

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
theres very little you two hide or hold back from each other. especially, when it comes to who you are dating and what you do with people you are dating. Well, recently for past 6 weeks or so...your brother been dating this woman that you have met a few times, but he hasn't really mentioned anything about her. you find this to be a little Odd cuz the seeing her regularly, and he usually shares some info about the woman he is seeing.

So, you all go to a friend of the family's cookout. You are there with your buddy/close friend, when you brother walks in with his new woman. When he comes over to greet you & your friend, your friend recognizes the woman and gives her a warm greeting and states that the new woman is friend of your friends family, etc. When your brother and his woman steps away to greet others, your friend ask you how long have your brother and the woman been seeing each other? you tell them a couple of months. They seem surprised, and ask you if you know much about her. In which u state, oddly you know little compare to his usual dealings.

Well, your friend tells you that the woman has four kids and is divorced from the first three kids father, and broke up with the last child's father when she was 4 months pregnant. The eldest child is 14 and the last child is 8 months old. She a single mother with no job, and is on welfare.

Would you be concern for your brother and confront him about what you've learned? Or, would you let him be and support him no matter how serious he gets with the woman? :polling:

Minxy

:mda:....ummmmmm yea :meeting:...are u serious...I'd tell him right then and there at the party :kicks

Poca

Maybe that is why the brother decided to keep his new finding to himself and not talk about her? I believe that the brother is an adult so, knowing myself I would ask him some times after the party why he didn't tell me anything about her like he always does and depending on the way the conversation is going I would tell him that I hope he won't rush into anything.

but telling about the women from hearsay is not a mature way to handle things.

*Sugarr*

i would sideeye the person that ran her business down to me...ole messy a*s...then i would mind my business as we are all grown ppl...he dont need me to hold his balls while he pees.

theunknownone

Best thing is to talk to him about what you heard see if he do know. With me I like when people bringing news to tell me who the person is so I can confront them about with the person, people like to say things when the whole party is there they tend to want to talk.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
umm... i would ask my brother what he knows about her, tell him what i heard and ask if it is true.. if he wanna continue seeing her then thats on him.. i would observe her tho..

Nica

SAINTSational
I'm sure the brother already knows and he'll fill you in when he's ready. If you too are as close as you say, he will tell you when he feels comfortable.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
i would sideeye the person that ran her business down to me...ole messy a*s...then i would mind my business as we are all grown ppl...he dont need me to hold his balls while he pees.
I'm sure the brother already knows and he'll fill you in when he's ready. If you too are as close as you say, he will tell you when he feels comfortable.
co-sign