Ladies how would you respond to this YT...

Verb

The topic was about interracial sex and this chick said.......

I've always heard that black women have larger, looser vaginas than White women, while asian women have tighter vaginas than we White women.

There would have to be a psychological impact along with going against nature and having sex with another race.

I'm a White woman who is gonna stay strictly with White men.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
I agree with the other responses. Who actually makes comments like that or attempts to engage in such conversation? Waste of breath.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
The topic was about interracial sex and this chick said.......

I've always heard that black women have larger, looser vaginas than White women, while asian women have tighter vaginas than we White women.

There would have to be a psychological impact along with going against nature and having sex with another race.

I'm a White woman who is gonna stay strictly with White men.
I think I'd jus kinda chuckle in shock. But ppl on both sides say crazy stuff. 1 chick said yt guys penises freak her out cos its like the ish is transparent. too much dyk detail green veins, blood vessels etc etc when they get aroused
*shrug* ppl are weird.

Verb

What can one say to that?
I found it funny, but here is what a yt female said....

WTF? How is having sex with another race going against nature in any way?

If you think about it from a biological perspective, it's actually going with nature, since genetic diversity is better than genetic homogeneity.

Your racism is utterly disgusting, and hopefully you will not consider breeding unless you can truly pass on an attitude of tolerance and acceptance to your children.