Ladies that feel a ways about Black Men that date Spanish Women...

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
For those Ladies, is there a difference to you if a Black Man dates Afro-Latinas oppose to the Mestizos/Euro Latinas?

Or, is it...all the same to you, Spanish is Str8 Spanish.

Visual references:

"AFRO-LATINA"

"MESTIZO/EURO-LATINA"

D

DiTriniempress

Idk why people does call them kind of people Spanish or them calling they own black/mestizo arses Spanish they not from Spain. I think Hispanic is the right term for them anyways ah know I'm a lil off topic lol but since when is Nia Long Afro-Latino? I thought her parents were Trini

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
Idk why people does call them kind of people Spanish or them calling they own black/mestizo arses Spanish they not from Spain. I think Hispanic is the right term for them anyways ah know I'm a lil off topic lol but since when is Nia Long Afro-Latino? I thought her parents were Trini
yeah he was saying visual references not them technically being latinas. I had to look again myself.

Poca

Nobody cares in what hole you moffos find yourselves hanging from. And I don't see why one should care about the opinion of women they don't don't give a damn about anyway.

I think Soca-pouet as a thread begging for your presence.

Collie4Nyah

Ganjalero
Hispanic? I ain't from Hispaniola either lol

D

DiTriniempress

Hispanic? I ain't from Hispaniola either lol

Eh I looked it up lol

His·pan·ic
hiˈspanik/
adjective
of or relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking countries, esp. those of Latin America.
noun
a Spanish-speaking person living in the US, esp. one of Latin American descent.

Collie4Nyah

Ganjalero
Ok. Doesn't mean I, personally, identify with that term anymore than "spanish".
I'm certain I am not the only one who feels that way.
Generally speaking, in the us, "Hispanic" is more widely used in the eastern states, whereas "Latino" is more commonly used in the west.

D

DiTriniempress

Hispanic or Latino is correct and ok to me its just Spanish shouldnt be used. Its just makes me laugh when I hear some saying they are Spanish

robblaten

Hispanic or Latino is correct and ok to me its just Spanish shouldnt be used. Its just makes me laugh when I hear some saying they are Spanish
That is true. It is like calling Americans, Canadians and Jamaicans "English" just because of the language they speak.

Anyway, why are we talking about latin chicks with all these lovely Trini women around here.

TheEducator

The way how both terms are used in the US is stupid to me Especially Latino. A Latino is someone who is from or haves ancestry in a Latin-speaking country, correct? So by that definition French, Haitians, Portuguese, Brazilians, Italians etc. are all Latinos. Not just people who are from Spanish speaking countries.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Really like those pink/black shoes the second girl is wearing.

Hispanic is more of a U.S. term in my understanding. None of it really means much when you leave the U.S. It's nationality/culture etc

Missmayling

For those Ladies, is there a difference to you if a Black Man dates Afro-Latinas oppose to the Mestizos/Euro Latinas?

Or, is it...all the same to you, Spanish is Str8 Spanish.

Visual references:

"AFRO-LATINA"

"MESTIZO/EURO-LATINA"

I am an immigrant, so I will say that it would depend on the Black man's nationality. I see JA men with Cubans, Dominicans, Panamanians and Columbians. That seem to be their taste with Spanish women. But ,I will add that the men from these Spanish speaking countries also have the same taste when they date out. So, AA men may like Puerto Rican women, but you see Puerto Rican men equally dating AA women. Never met a black woman that had issues with a Black man dating a Spanish woman regardless of race. Then again, most of the black women I know are from the Caribbean.