Ladies that feel a ways about Black Men that date Spanish Women...

D

DiTriniempress

lol....such a dummy, I tell you.

Sit down some where.
It really didnt make sense tho you should've used Zoe Saldana and Christina Millian or Yaritza Reyes etc I guess it don't really matter but just saying

TOLOMB

Red Man
I am an immigrant, so I will say that it would depend on the Black man's nationality. I see JA men with Cubans, Dominicans, Panamanians and Columbians. That seem to be their taste with Spanish women. But ,I will add that the men from these Spanish speaking countries also have the same taste when they date out. So, AA men may like Puerto Rican women, but you see Puerto Rican men equally dating AA women. Never met a black woman that had issues with a Black man dating a Spanish woman regardless of race. Then again, most of the black women I know are from the Caribbean.
You're joking with that bold line right there....if not keep the friends that you have close.

J

Juan Dan

somebody put up a video the other day, think it was hello bklyn....
I got some song incorrect and he put up the video...
or maybe it was someone else...

yet I afterwards got VERY ANGRY after watching....
and increasing have been getting more hangry....

in that video it was a light skin ispanic type "blk woman"
look like ditriniempress type
and the man in the video was treating her like some ol QUEEN OF THE NYLE

then I saw some old movie with some blk people rappers etc going on a roadtrip or whatever the fukk
from many years ago
and this light skin ispanic pretty hair gal was the best ting in the movie

and I said to myself
dammmit deze blk people dumb as shit
dont nobody INCLUDING THEM like picky pikcy hair and darkest skin
shame

a me seh wite gal though
so ispanic gal dont mean much

J

Juan Dan

You're joking with that bold line right there....if not keep the friends that you have close.
lol
she might be saying she dont know hoodrats who hate on other "races"
its usually hoodrat type blk women who are like that

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
It really didnt make sense tho you should've used Zoe Saldana and Christina Millian or Yaritza Reyes etc I guess it don't really matter but just saying
NO ITS DUMB to tell someone how to CONSTRUCT their thread....

My thread is constructed exactly the way it was intended to be.

To alleviate confusion...I stated "For Visual Reference", you have to be dumb to read that and still say.."Those women are Black Culturally".(Not saying you're DUMB DiTriniEmpress, I'm talking about "Lord of the Rings")

I posted the pics of Chilli & Nia long, because I know afro-latinas in their likeness that people initial assume their either Black or have some American or East Indian mixture in their heritage, until they hear their accent or hear them speaking spanish.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
I am an immigrant, so I will say that it would depend on the Black man's nationality. I see JA men with Cubans, Dominicans, Panamanians and Columbians. That seem to be their taste with Spanish women. But ,I will add that the men from these Spanish speaking countries also have the same taste when they date out. So, AA men may like Puerto Rican women, but you see Puerto Rican men equally dating AA women. Never met a black woman that had issues with a Black man dating a Spanish woman regardless of race. Then again, most of the black women I know are from the Caribbean.

Yes, I agree with the BOLD....

I noticed that it's pure bred AA women, or Other women that are submerged in AA culture that tends to see it as being an issue.

TheEducator

I posted the pics of Chilli & Nia long, because I know afro-latinas in their likeness that people initial assume their either Black or have some American or East Indian mixture in their heritage, until they hear their accent or hear them speaking spanish.
So because they speak Spanish that means they aren't black? :rofl:

Missmayling

I'd like her to answer it though because sometimes leading animals to water only makes them shit in it!
So, latino men are not attracted to non Latino Black women??? ROFL!!!!! Yes, I have read of AA going to DR and other Latin American countries for sex, but the topic is about dating. I do not assume A non latino Black guy with a Hispanic woman is walking around with some whore he imported from Latin America.

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
I don't have a problem with it and most AA & Caribbean black women I know don't have a problem with it..Generally I don't think black women have a problem with men dating outside their culture/race ...the issue black women have is when black men start saying one ethnicity is better than the other especially their own...

I was curious at why you decided to use Chili & Nia Long...I know Chili's father is from Guyana but I thought he was Indo-Guyanese? Is it because Guyana is a South American country therefore she would be considered half-Latin?..that's a stretch ...and Nia has Afro-Trinidadian parentage which is really a medley of African, Indian,Chinese, Spanish,Portuguese, etc. but that is still a stretch... surprise you didn't post yuh gul Tahiry or even Tatyana Ali?

When I think of Afro-Latina these are the women that come to mind