Ladies that feel a ways about Black Men that date Spanish Women...

TTCLIFEMEMBER

everyday working man
As a black man, I never understood other black guys' obsession with Latinas. Latina pork any different than other pork ?

TOLOMB

Red Man
So, latino men are not attracted to non Latino Black women??? ROFL!!!!! Yes, I have read of AA going to DR and other Latin American countries for sex, but the topic is about dating. I do not assume A non latino Black guy with a Hispanic woman is walking around with some whore he imported from Latin America.
Ma'am...It is uncommon for ME to see women in the states NOT pass negative judgements on any interracial relationship once the man is black. I'm saying if you & your people don't fit that stereotype (you're canadian right) don't change...

Missmayling

Ma'am...It is uncommon for ME to see women in the states NOT pass negative judgements on any interracial relationship once the man is black. I'm saying if you & your people don't fit that stereotype (you're canadian right) don't change...
Give examples of these negative comments, because I have never heard of this being a major issue in Ny

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Triniameri...you did not read my Opening post, or any other posts in this thread...it seems.

"VISUAL REFERENCE".....*smh*

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
no I saw your post after I posted mine (I went out and forgot to post the draft) .. your "visual reference" just seemed odd considering the plethora of Afro-Latina women that you could have posted

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
no I saw your post after I posted mine (I went out and forgot to post the draft) .. your "visual reference" just seemed odd considering the plethora of Afro-Latina women that you could have posted

Why do you consider them to be ODD visual references?

Tatyanna Ali...could fall right between Chilli & Nia Long.

Yet, you use T.Ali as a reference.

I chose to use Chilli & Nia long because they were in the likeness of some of the recent afro-latina i've dated.

But the response I received from some Black women, you would have thought I dated a J.lo Selma Hayak type of Latina.

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...

Why do you consider them to be ODD visual references?

Tatyanna Ali...could fall right between Chilli & Nia Long.

Yet, you use T.Ali as a reference.

I chose to use Chilli & Nia long because they were in the likeness of some of the recent afro-latina i've dated.

But the response I received from some Black women, you would have thought I dated a J.lo Selma Hayak type of Latina.
I just thought it odd for you to use the same energy to post an image of Chili and you could have posted Tatyana Ali instead... they look similar but she's an actual Afro-Latina...we would have gotten your drift and you would be more accurate in your visual references like you did with Sofia Vergara

you just like trouble and you know how to ruffle feathers :kicks

I get your initial point but I've never encountered your issue with the black women I know

DSP

Heri
As a black man, I never understood other black guys' obsession with Latinas. Latina pork any different than other pork ?
Dudes will answer just to 'show off' that they've been with one.

You can date one too if you want. Sadly alot of guys see it as an accomplishment/affirmation to attract certain women. Not all their fault, many have been conditioned that way.

DerMonger

You can date one too if you want. Sadly alot of guys see it as an accomplishment/affirmation to attract certain women. Not all their fault, many have been conditioned that way.
Well as for me per se, the Afro Latina that has maintained customs brought over from her ancestors from the Motherland will always have that it factor to me.

Can't find that in T.O.

Attachments

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer

Though I don't agree with it like you...but unfortunately, it's the truth.

People tend to receive higher ratings for having a diverse dating pool, and I mean diverse in every way possible.