Ladies that feel a ways about Black Men that date Spanish Women...

DSP

Heri
Well as for me per se, the Afro Latina that has maintained customs brought over from her ancestors from the Motherland will always have that it factor to me.

Can't find that in T.O

As a group they don't settle in TO. Many come in via Ottawa and Montreal and settle in the smaller/medium cities like London(large Cuban/Dominican/Columbian communities), St. Catherines, and KW region. If it's the customs from the motherland you like then there's still tons of women from the motherland in TO, so wouldn't an Afro latina be a rare substitute, which based on reasoning presented would be time wasted? Just saying... it's okay to say you prefer them mixed looking with select customs convenient to your preference.

Though I don't agree with it like you...but unfortunately, it's the truth.

People tend to receive higher ratings for having a diverse dating pool, and I mean diverse in every way possible.
rhetorical questions below, not looking for an answer but just saying;

ratings from who?
why should 'rating's matter to grown men/women?
passing thought is understandable, but the usual obsession that's always coupled with some desire for ratings(affirmation) which is not really a good thing.

I personally wouldn't consider dating one(or any woman) as an accomplishment to attach to my ego(or get ratings for) or anything, as many are very nice and hospitable human beings. You can pretty much date any kind of woman you want, it's not like solving the anti gravity equation.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer

ratings from who?
passing thought is understandable, but the usual obsession that's always coupled with some desire for ratings(affirmation) which is not really a good thing.

I personally wouldn't consider dating one(or any woman) as an accomplishment to attach to my ego(or get ratings for) or anything, as many are very nice and hospitable human beings. You can pretty much date any kind of woman you want, it's not like solving the anti gravity equation.
I will answer..for the others that's viewing this dialogue.

Ratings from Men & Women...(Peers, opposite sex, same sex...whichever applies to the situation)

Most have heard or accepted the logic that..."Women are not attracted to Men, that other women don't want."

If women from other demographics(that are consider top notch in their demograph') are attracted to a Man...His rating will go up to his Peers, opposite sex, same sex...whichever applies to the situation.

DerMonger

As a group they don't settle in TO. Many come in via Ottawa and Montreal and settle in the smaller/medium cities like London(large Cuban/Dominican/Columbian communities), St. Catherines, and KW region. If it's the customs from the motherland you like then there's still tons of women from the motherland in TO, so wouldn't an Afro latina be a rare substitute, which based on reasoning presented would be time wasted? Just saying... it's okay to say you prefer them mixed looking with select customs convenient to your preference.
There is no one in T.O. that can bring forth the magic of walking the streets of Pelourinho or February 2nd in Rio Vermelho. Not even the Africans/WI's here practice what happens in that part of the world in their everyday makeup.

As I quote one Afro Brazilian poster that used to post many moons ago:

"I love the Yemanja festival, its one of the many African customs that is still held in Bahia. A lot of African people travel to Bahia to re-learn many of the customs/foods/festivals we still do that they stop doing years ago".

I personally find it cool to interact with a black woman that has never heard of Soca or Dancehall reggae in her life.

As for the bolded portion, truth be told I do not know you as a person, nor do you know me. Given I've happily dated women of complexions from black women as dark as the night to women as far off as Ukraine with no problems over the years I'm not even going to address/defend this gibberish of preferring women of mixed descent. Allyuh save yuh nonsensical racial make-up squabbles for someone who finds intrigue in debating such things.

DSP

Heri
At work we call it tap dancing around loaded questions

anyway just making comments, to each their own rationale

TTCLIFEMEMBER

everyday working man
Dudes will answer just to 'show off' that they've been with one.

You can date one too if you want. Sadly alot of guys see it as an accomplishment/affirmation to attract certain women. Not all their fault, many have been conditioned that way.
I get that impression too. I see guys bragging about when they beat out different ethnicities of girls all the time. I guess for the older generation, it was about white girls but white girls became too common so now, guys brag about other girls. I've even hearing guys brag about beating out Asian girls which is funny because back in the day, these same guys would talk about how they don't f*ck with Asian girls because they have no shape.

I'm not saying I wouldn't beat out a Latina girl if she came along but, I'm not about to run one down like that just because she is Latina. I definitely would need more motivation than that.

TTCLIFEMEMBER

everyday working man
Well as for me per se, the Afro Latina that has maintained customs brought over from her ancestors from the Motherland will always have that it factor to me.

Can't find that in T.O.
There aren't a lot of Latinas up here. Either that or they just blend in with everyone else. Been meeting a number of Colombian girls recently but none of them were Afro Latina. Some looked decent and had a nice shape but it wasn't anything I couldn't find with everyday black girls here.

I'm curious about the customs you are talking about though.

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
Ahm bad habit from Ja...sorry all a unuh Spanish to me. Simpler than that whole debate that just took over the thread...

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !

ratings from who?

Hate to break it to you but not every black man is having the easiest time getting with the woman he wants, especially if what gets his blood rushing is not black.

And the bittterness and anger that type (notice I narrowed it to THAT TYPE) will develop over the years of not getting what he feels he deserves, will make him someone that is a crosses to whatever woman he ends up settling for..