Ladies: Women On Women Bullying In The Workplace

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
if u got 1 friend @ work then who ever hired u made a mistake..

u probably does act like u in ur own little world. like ah wierdo. don't say hi an stuff to anybody in the building.. just walking around with ur face down in ur phone.

how would ur co workers describe u.? a welcoming person ? a loner.? what
^^LOL...again, don't SHIT where I collect my check. They would all probably say polite, firm believer in acknowledging ppl's presence.

Outside of that, they probably can't say much..since I don't LIVE my life on work.

I got co-workers, who I can tell you when last they went by the gyno.....because they talk EVERYTHING on work. I don't do that in my personal life...far less the office.

femmeayitienne

***//\\***
^^LOL...again, don't SHIT where I collect my check. They would all probably say polite, firm believer in acknowledging ppl's presence.

Outside of that, they probably can't say much..since I don't LIVE my life on work.

I got co-workers, who I can tell you when last they went by the gyno.....because they talk EVERYTHING on work. I don't do that in my personal life...far less the office.
One of my co-workers is like that. Within 5 minutes of meeting her, you will know about her pending divorce, her 2 kids, her gastric bypass surgery and etc.

In contrast, another co-worker in the same office, people didn't find out she got married until she changed her name on her ID badge. lol...folks were so shocked because they didnt' even know that she was in a relationship... that's the only one who i'm really cool with.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
One of my co-workers is like that. Within 5 minutes of meeting her, you will know about her pending divorce, her 2 kids, her gastric bypass surgery and etc.

In contrast, another co-worker in the same office, people didn't find out she got married until she changed her name on her ID badge. lol...folks were so shocked because they didnt' even know that she was in a relationship... that's the only one who i'm really cool with.

Girrrrl...got a few like that, ah fraid to tell them morning or hello. LOL

DSP

Heri
funny at the location I am today, few minutes ago went to use their kitchen to warm my food and saw about 12+ women in there, with one warming her food....turned around, walked out..I'll eat out...later on.

femmeayitienne

***//\\***
I also do think that women have different expectations of a female supervisor than they do of a male supervisor -- and that makes it all the more catty

Minxy

i gots NO female probs at work...errybody loooooooooooves me...either that or they know better than to take their attitude out on me...now when i was younger...daiz a different story, but i would handle it right then and thurr :drag:

mz_JazE

Southern Belle

omg there's one who tells everyone about lady business...I mean everyone! some of her male direct reports are like is she that lonely? lol

Moi

well, what can i say
got this one gossiping lady at work..oh gosh all day everyday is a gossip...

when i just started working there i realised she was trouble right away..one time she was asking me y am i so shy. i said i'm not shy i deal with everybody nice. she said ohh jus not me huh? i didnt respond lol

J

Juan Dan

to walk in anothers shoes

any of you ladies can answer this

these nasty bad attitude ill mannered women that number so much

consider this

if ye were a man
a horny normal wanna fuk lotsa women man
or even looking for a relationship

what would your dealings with those women be?

hence ladies just understand sometimes when men just take a couple fuks n go
same way friendships dont last
same way relationships dont last
poor ships