Ladies: your opinion, please...

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
take in consideration your work place, school, family, neighborhood, circle, church, and wherever you know males pretty well at....Now, the Men that you consider to be good prospects/decent/well-rounded/etc.

Are they involved with women that are equal to them, better than them, or far below themselves. take a moment and think about it, and tell me which category the majority of the women fall under?

femmeayitienne

***//\\***
I would say that most of the guys that i consider to be pretty decent fellas have a woman that i would deem equal to them...on a few have "better" and a bit more than a few have worse.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
take in consideration your work place, school, family, neighborhood, circle, church, and wherever you know males pretty well at....Now, the Men that you consider to be good prospects/decent/well-rounded/etc.

Are they involved with women that are equal to them, better than them, or far below themselves. take a moment and think about it, and tell me which category the majority of the women fall under?
at my job i have no clue who anybody is dating.. same for my neighborhood.. school etc..

in my circle.. the dudes generally have women above or equal to them and one or two have women who they shouldnt be with due to different life philosophies..