Ladyrastafari...i had a dream about you

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
i had a dream that you were pregnant, and kidnapped by another imixer that was stalking you :rofl:

what do you think that means?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
lol.. just so you dream taht nikki? lol. but wait.. who was the stalker? a man or a woman.. and was i okay with being kidnapped?

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
lol.. just so you dream taht nikki? lol. but wait.. who was the stalker? a man or a woman.. and was i okay with being kidnapped?

maybe i have been watching too much law and order svu :rofl:

it was a man, and he kept you in some underground chamber that looked like a tanning bed, that slides into a wall...it was all made up with lace and satin bedding and he dressed you in a long satin and lace nightgown....powder blue and white were the colors...and when you were being rescued, you wanted to stay and get to know your kidnapper some more...it was like you were sympathizing with him.....

ummmm yea, gotta stop watching SVU

bhalistix

It is I

it was a man, and he kept you in some underground chamber that looked like a tanning bed, that slides into a wall...it was all made up with lace and satin bedding and he dressed you in a long satin and lace nightgown....powder blue and white were the colors...and when you were being rescued, you wanted to stay and get to know your kidnapper some more...it was like you were sympathizing with him.....

you are very vivid in your details, one might be tempting to believe you actually laying out a long thought out plan... Wham recent pics get you excited.....

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
you are very vivid in your details, one might be tempting to believe you actually laying out a long thought out plan... Wham recent pics get you excited.....

i just had the dream this morning...and all my dreams are vivid..that is why i am so creative....this dream is not nearly as vivid as the one i posted about before, when i was talking to the dead guy and he tried to molest me :rofl:

bhalistix

It is I
i just had the dream this morning...and all my dreams are vivid..that is why i am so creative....this dream is not nearly as vivid as the one i posted about before, when i was talking to the dead guy and he tried to molest me :rofl:
so why are you dreaming about LR? something about hear cause you blood beneath you skin to BUBBLE - do tell.....

DSP

Heri

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/41P8UxneDJE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>