Last Night: De Ark, De Best!!!!

Dark & Lovely

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$
DRAGON said:
Get over it … Trinidad is done. Stop hating :p :p :p
No one's hating Dragon im just telling the truth!!! AT least we had nice open air space with big screen tv's in our fete!!! Anyway .....whatevaaaa!!!

N

n/a

Tell him Nicky, We had air to relieve us from all the bad smelling people :p

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
Socaboy: Maximus...WOW!!! Has to be one of the most underrated in this business right now...
Socaboy I have to STRONGLY AGREE WITH YOU, Maximus is a powerful performer and is very much underrated... I even give him heads up before some other artist of the soca genre, especially one in particular who was performing on Sat..(but I still have love for dem)! I still can't get over his performance in de Soca Monarch... I get so excited when I hear" OLEEE, OLE OLE OLEEEE, OLE!, Oleeeeee!!! AYE, I almost get in a trance when I hear him singin' THE ONLY THING SOCABOY: I didn't hear the stompin!I wanted to hear that most of all. I mean he did pause, but I don't think he could fly down the whole National T&T fut'bol team to get the same effect..LOL

Kingmidas

The Prophet
sexytrini9 said:
No one's hating Dragon im just telling the truth!!! AT least we had nice open air space with big screen tv's in our fete!!! Anyway .....whatevaaaa!!!

ENT..........LET HIM KNOW NAH.......DOH FORGET THE MONSTROUS STAGES :D

Desperado

One Eye Monster Inc..
All I can say about dis feteis ahhhhhh. Boi sweet soca and sweet women what more can ah Man ask for:cool: .

M

MrBlackRock

big up empress, next time i got a juk dat gine knock you cap off

S

Solidarity

empress, large up!

Everybody now:

Kick it wey! (stomp-stomp)
Dash it wey! (stomp-stomp)

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeel!

BTW, "Keep out de rassclaat way" is a very big tune as well...Maximus rocks! :D

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
You could've tried to knock it off if yuh wanted too, you probably would've saw the haircut...I just was feeling in a miltant mood, so the cap was on... and I wasn't sure if they were going to throw powda!!!So I had to watch de head... Oh Stranga, I ent forget you or TriniC.B. (FIRE ONE! Drinks on me next time)! lol

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
Insolidarity, I think we were on the same page when it came to de riddims... Crazy EH!!!! I still kicking......LOL WAIT TILL NEXT FETE.. I wearin' de Combat boots... no regular sneakers or TIMBS... We're gonna mash up ting'!

chocolaesha

Empressedu, nice to meet u gyal----U r my kind of people we can hang anytime! I also want to give a shout out to dredgal --u were really cool too! Shout out to Soca Junkie, Trinicowboy, Stranger (and u fire one up your!--u know the rest) Big up mr. Whine and Percy ---and my home gyals for life nytrini and bagodarkie--I haven't been to a fete in a while so I hope this set the standard for the rest to come--I can't wait! In the mean time my muscles are sore--but I'll get over that just now!

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
Imix this last ting': SCREAMIN' OFF the Top of Lungs, which is quite horsssseeyyy!!!!:"DES-PE-RADDDOOOOOOO" Dahlin I catch yuh this time....I can't fuhget yuhhh.... It's a good thing you said NIO's...Thanks Brethren, Yuh recover? Cause I had to crawl out de bed! LOL...