late 80s and early 90s dancehall chune dem need fi play more inna dance

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yYjjDpq_nRY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nuff Mad Cobra chune mi nuh hear like one time

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TSpN3PP_3_A?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IpFsX7PaaNM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CbvI96teEc0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/f7Hi-akHI40?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xTNCUk7dhXY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/v-Gb963iEeY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/h1prUfRG1IA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wzNqV_9aDbE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/63OO_KAaTss?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rWjabhJPcQY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KyuJaSqbI1s?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kIKKGAxXiW0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AlP7EuPrT9o?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XtHOlUmn9as?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/S0TsNeU6kNs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xC51Ff7Z-fE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/X2xLAjJGPW4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/au9Rs7wPKoM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rSYBwSbfZlk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

had to dig way back for this one!!!! my favorite riddim of ALL TIME...had to drop a mix

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/azCUiwqZHr4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lglD27Ikcvc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Eris2a3fPy8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/71C9iTyBg5I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/k73sxssPgKM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

love fi hear Capleton talk slackness...."the suck it een back" woiiieeee

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/e_CXPABFonM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<frame width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3O0BsUPrW0g?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0kRirPoNn9U?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Im31at3BxL0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jfeDAJXW1hU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/N0K2xlJS7QI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jamxtrinixo

Funny you say this....
My friend's cousins from JA came down and we went to a party in NY. They were like "WTF why do they always play 90s dancehall in NYC clubs? It is so outdated!" I was explaining to them that those songs are considered classics here. Ironically that night they played straight new chunes after the first hour. Then again we were in Crown Heights so of course the club played updated reggae. Those places in Manhattan though...another story.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Funny you say this....
My friend's cousins from JA came down and we went to a party in NY. They were like "WTF why do they always play 90s dancehall in NYC clubs? It is so outdated!" I was explaining to them that those songs are considered classics here. Ironically that night they played straight new chunes after the first hour. Then again we were in Crown Heights so of course the club played updated reggae. Those places in Manhattan though...another story.
i can believe that....my ex husband is a selector on a sound system in JA..and when i used to go to dances with him, i always used to ask him why they don't play more 90s tunes, and he said the same thing...it's too outdated and di people dem nuh waan hear dem chune....

i had to beg him to start playing them, since i was in JA often and going to dance with him......and i had to help him update his catalog..cause he didn't have much old chunes....when he reach NYC...he see that the people dem love the 90s and old hits...so i stayed having to help him update his music selection, going as far back as Studio One...cause when he come from Jamaica, he didn't have none of that cause people down there don't really listen to that inna dance