Lebron James is the man.....

Mr Mercy

Banned
The Haters won't admit it...Instead they will say he aint better than Kobe and will never be as great as Jordan

TheEducator

Lebron is obviously a great player. But this loss is on Coach Vogel. How the eff do you take out your shot blocker? The Heat struggled all night to score in the post and the two times he took him out the Heat scored on layups.

Paul George is a great player. 3rd Best small forward after Bron and Durant.

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
Wouldn't say that was on the coach. That was poor defense. Always keep your man in front of you on an inbound. And also I wouldn't even dedicate a man to the inbounder...double Lebron. Granted it would have been a lower percentage shot if the shot blocker was in there.

Miami has to do better offensively. They need to get Bosh the ball earlier and further out to draw away Hibbert. One thing I did notice is that the Pacers get burned on backdoor screens and they are very bad when Miami is spread out. The Heat need to milk that until they stop them.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Lebron is obviously a great player. But this loss is on Coach Vogel. How the eff do you take out your shot blocker? The Heat struggled all night to score in the post and the two times he took him out the Heat scored on layups.

Wouldn't say that was on the coach. That was poor defense. Always keep your man in front of you on an inbound. And also I wouldn't even dedicate a man to the inbounder...double Lebron. Granted it would have been a lower percentage shot if the shot blocker was in there.

Miami has to do better offensively. They need to get Bosh the ball earlier and further out to draw away Hibbert. One thing I did notice is that the Pacers get burned on backdoor screens and they are very bad when Miami is spread out. The Heat need to milk that until they stop them.

Huh....the coach....the man execute well.....you do understand they are playing the defending NBA champions, and Lebron is on a mission, the prior shot they hack him on his hand with the ball....yet he still power his way in!

There is really nothing here to second guess, the ball was placed in the hands of the world's greatest player....they spread the floor....Bosh ran to the corner, and Lebron delivered , end of story, it could of gone anyway!

Greatness stepped up, did what a superstar does, hit the big shot! And win.

NASDAQ

The Haters won't admit it...Instead they will say he aint better than Kobe and will never be as great as Jordan
See this is what I don’t get, why should he get that kind of praise already? The man has ONE ring(soon to be 2). Why should he be mentioned with kobe and JORDAN.. new players (this generation) never want to earn their spot, put in that work and in time u will be give all that is due to u. Bron aint no kobe and he aint no JORDAN. .. yet.
#keepwinning

MANISHWATERS

Huh....the coach....the man execute well.....you do understand they are playing the defending NBA champions, and Lebron is on a mission, the prior shot they hack him on his hand with the ball....yet he still power his way in!

There is really nothing here to second guess, the ball was placed in the hands of the world's greatest player....they spread the floor....Bosh ran to the corner, and Lebron delivered , end of story, it could of gone anyway!

Greatness stepped up, did what a superstar does, hit the big shot! And win.
If hibbert was standing there he would not of drove to the rim..He would of pulled up for a jumper and miss....

Mr Mercy

Banned
See this is what I don’t get, why should he get that kind of praise already? The man has ONE ring(soon to be 2). Why should he be mentioned with kobe and JORDAN.. new players (this generation) never want to earn their spot, put in that work and in time u will be give all that is due to u. Bron aint no kobe and he aint no JORDAN. .. yet.
#keepwinning
How many championships a player has to earn for you to consider him a great player or even in the same league as those players? t Is it only about Championships? How many Championships does Bill Russell have..?

There are great players with no championships. Lebron has done more than enough in his a lost 10 year career to be considered a great player

Mr Mercy

Banned

3rd best? Paul George better than Carmelo?

sankofaa

#keepwinning
he will be, probably better. He's mastered way more different types of shots than both and he's already a better defender than Jordan was.

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
I don't know why people insist on comparing Lebron to Bryant and Jordan. The Bryant/Jordan comparison I can understand because they are both shooting guards. But to compare guard play in the NBA to a small/power forward just doesn't make much sense to me. Two very different dynamics.

DSP

Heri
Ratings have dropped 30%

People really like the Celtics/Lakers/Bulls rivalry

Nobody wants to see anybody play the Spurs I guess. They win alot with their boring style of play though.

limintrinibwoy

ah like chupidness
Hibbert should have been in I agree whether Lebron would have scored or not...it may have been tougher for him toget a layup...and maybe opt for a jumpshot or floater...it was too easy

A.K.K.S.

That's the difference between Lebron and Paul George though... Only one of them can close. Triple-double :yes2:

CaribKaraoke

CaribKaraoke.com Owner
That's the difference between Lebron and Paul George though... Only one of them can close. Triple-double :yes2:
This is an absurd post.

The difference between Lebron and Paul George? Please don't compare Paul George to Lebron, give it at least a couple years.

And if closing is the issue, what did Paul George do yesterday that warranted you saying that he didn't 'close'?

I think hitting the game tying 3 to put it in overtime and then sinking 3 clutch free throws on the road in the playoffs to put his team ahead is much more clutch than an open layup on bad defense.

Granted, Lebron won that game.

Granted, I don't think Wade should have fouled out on that play.

However, Paul George was as much of a closer as anyone else in that game.

A.K.K.S.

This is an absurd post.

The difference between Lebron and Paul George? Please don't compare Paul George to Lebron, give it at least a couple years.

And if closing is the issue, what did Paul George do yesterday that warranted you saying that he didn't 'close'?

I think hitting the game tying 3 to put it in overtime and then sinking 3 clutch free throws on the road in the playoffs to put his team ahead is much more clutch than an open layup on bad defense.

Granted, Lebron won that game.

Granted, I don't think Wade should have fouled out on that play.

However, Paul George was as much of a closer as anyone else in that game.
Well you are entitled to your O.P.I.N.I.O.N.