Left or Right

Steupz

Right, but only because ah need an age check on the left because she's prettier and not wearing coloured contacts.

Stagga_Dagga

Habitual Enabler
I cannot stress this enough, darkskin dougla FTMFW.

I woudn't even give shorty on the left a second look.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
The south asian chick on the LEFT.

Can't manage with Fake Hair & Fake Eyes and pretending to be like a race or ethnicity that you are not.

Steupz

Can't manage with Fake Hair & Fake Eyes and pretending to be like a race or ethnicity that you are not.
Yeah the eye contacts worried me. Something about using coloured contacts announces what type of person you are.

LR: Yuh right, she's not outstanding. But she has a kind of innocence I really like.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
south asian?? errks.. she look like a regular red girl to me.. not indian in the least.. she's pretty.. but i would quicker look at the dougla one.. and the other one wearing fake eyelashes so what exactly are you guys talking bout.. lol.. man again.. i dont care about the contacts.. if that's the case then you should NEVER find a woman with a weave attractive either....lol

Steupz

south asian?? errks.. she look like a regular red girl to me.. not indian in the least.. she's pretty.. but i would quicker look at the dougla one.. and the other one wearing fake eyelashes so what exactly are you guys talking bout.. lol.. man again.. i dont care about the contacts.. if that's the case then you should NEVER find a woman with a weave attractive either....lol
I didn't think South Asian either, more like whatever Ian Alleyne is... dougla?
She looks like his sister.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
the right, not saying the one on the left isn't attractive she's just not the first person that catches my eye in that picture.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle

but why does her hair have to be fake. why can't the one of the left hair be fake as well? jeez you make it seem like if a woman doesn't pass the "paper bag" test she can't grow more than two inches out of her scalp.

Ah going for 'right' dis time.
I'm agreeing with you on this one. :kicks

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
the girl on the left look more on the spanish side. i can see her havin spanish blood (in trinidad terms eh folks.. trinis should knwo what i mean)...

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
but why does her hair have to be fake. why can't the one of the left hair be fake as well? jeez you make it seem like if a woman doesn't pass the "paper bag" test she can't grow more than two inches out of her scalp.

I'm agreeing with you on this one. :kicks
i think he generally meant fake hair and eyes, not that the one on the right has fake hair. she looks pretty dougla to me..

and as for that pic steupz post, i'll look at the car tire rather than them yes! lol

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
i think he generally meant fake hair and eyes, not that the one on the right has fake hair. she looks pretty dougla to me..

and as for that pic steupz post, i'll look at the car tire rather than them yes! lol
Its not the first time he's said something like that, and he usually makes it clear with an "either/or." I agree with you though on her being a dougla.

off topic- There was people poll on Russ Par yesterday, Kim K or Amber Rose, hilarious. It was about who was less of a hoe, or which hoe was on the up and up. :kicks

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i would go with amber rose any day yes.. kim k is just a ditzy twit... who seems to align herself with everybody.. now i heard she with Ye? smh