Lessons of the Jack Warner victory in TnT

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Good, bad or indifferent....you have to admit Jack gets things done!

If you call him Monday about a bad road, Wednesday he there on a walk about and assess for himself. Time Friday, you see a road crew there.

With all his less than unsavory practices....he shows us the people are starving for results!

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
Good, bad or indifferent....you have to admit Jack gets things done!

If you call him Monday about a bad road, Wednesday he there on a walk about and assess for himself. Time Friday, you see a road crew there.

With all his less than unsavory practices....he shows us the people are starving for results!
funny you says this, my dad have a trini friend, who say he is there for the people, always willing to listen and help... and he wasn no surprise...

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
funny you says this, my dad have a trini friend, who say he is there for the people, always willing to listen and help... and he wasn no surprise...
Just imagine in Arima there was a road or bridge the people had been complaining about 30 plus yrs.

School children and others are having to use this bad road/bridge. I think a week or so after the election, Jack Warner was there...next thing you know road/bridge fixed.

The former MP for the area was there for the ribbon cutting, she spoke. Jack then took to the podium and said, and it didn't take me tuhtty (30) yrs. to fix it.

Results!
Results!
Results!

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Just imagine in Arima there was a road or bridge the people had been complaining about 30 plus yrs.

School children and others are having to use this bad road/bridge. I think a week or so after the election, Jack Warner was there...next thing you know road/bridge fixed.

The former MP for the area was there for the ribbon cutting, she spoke. Jack then took to the podium and said, and it didn't take me tuhtty (30) yrs. to fix it.

Results!
Results!
Results!
If only he wasn ah stinkin tiefin scyamp eh!

in the words of Ian Allyene, You cant dispute Performance.... Jack gets things done.... I just want Kamla out of office.... She hasnt added anything to TNT but giving artist million dollar checks for lackluster soca monarch performances

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
in the words of Ian Allyene, You cant dispute Performance.... Jack gets things done.... I just want Kamla out of office.... She hasnt added anything to TNT but giving artist million dollar checks for lackluster soca monarch performances
Even Shaq get ah Million dullaz or was it 2?! :mda:

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
TnT is roughly the size of Rhode Island give or take some inches. Yet it seems these politicians can't get things done...Why?!

It makes absolute no sense we braggin about New York like skyline, but yet there are areas of POS where ppl still have to tote water to flush their toilet. You fockin kiddin me?!

You want to impress me, work on bringing the infrastructure up to modern times (roads, pipes, drainage, electrical system).

antiguad

People don't care what bad things politicians/people in power are doing, as long as THEY are getting their handouts/cuts.

If Jack had stabbed the Queen of England in the eye, it wouldn't matter to the people of his constituency as long as THEY are being provided for

notorious saga

Sagattarius
People don't care what bad things politicians/people in power are doing, as long as THEY are getting their handouts/cuts.

If Jack had stabbed the Queen of England in the eye, it wouldn't matter to the people of his constituency as long as THEY are being provided for
That's the way things go, fock everything and everybody around me. if yuh thiefin gimme couple bread and I eh see or hear nutten.

dedetriniking

One of the conversation daggers that UNC followers have always thrown at PNMites is that they(PNM) are a handout population....but its clear that all of tnt is like that.

Uncle jack gihwe this.....and Uncle jack gihwe that.

I saw the PM speech after the UNC was way-laid by smart man jack and it was clear that there was a struggle going on between her eyes her face her mouth and her words.....all parts were struggling to stay on the same page.

I scared for tnt though....cuz it could get worse.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
One of the conversation daggers that UNC followers have always thrown at PNMites is that they(PNM) are a handout population....but its clear that all of tnt is like that.

Uncle jack gihwe this.....and Uncle jack gihwe that.

I saw the PM speech after the UNC was way-laid by smart man jack and it was clear that there was a struggle going on between her eyes her face her mouth and her words.....all parts were struggling to stay on the same page.

I scared for tnt though....cuz it could get worse.

Is the gihwe talk really handouts, or "our" way of saying what he has done for his constituency?

It is no different than a neighborhood in anywhere USA wanting speed bumps put in, because of speeding and several people being injured or dying from excessive speeding.

But I will agree there is a level of "gimmie", but blame the politicians because they all run on the platform of "if you put me in...you go get/see...."