Lessons of the Jack Warner victory in TnT

dedetriniking

Is the gihwe talk really handouts, or "our" way of saying what he has done for his constituency?

It is no different than a neighborhood in anywhere USA wanting speed bumps put in, because of speeding and several people being injured or dying from excessive speeding.

But I will agree there is a level of "gimmie", but blame the politicians because they all run on the platform of "if you put me in...you go get/see...."
Good point....but from what i've heard people would visit his office and would walk away with cold cash as well.

But no question that he resolves infrastructure and service issues for the community as well.

I got an image of the Godfather in my head right now.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Good point....but from what i've heard people would visit his office and would walk away with cold cash as well.

But no question that he resolves infrastructure and service issues for the community as well.

I got an image of the Godfather in my head right now.
You want to tell me in this big day and age, less than 6 mos. away from 2014 people still bawling for water?!

I'm not talking in what is considered rural areas eh...I'm talking in areas that would be considered by common sense standards developed.

dedetriniking

You want to tell me in this big day and age, less than 6 mos. away from 2014 people still bawling for water?!

I'm not talking in what is considered rural areas eh...I'm talking in areas that would be considered by common sense standards developed.
crying shame that a little island awash with money have not solved these basic issues....water, electricity, health care, proper drainage...just the bare fundamentals being available for all.