l'huille (anaconda) caught in Trinidad

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
why allyuh fellas cant hav a conversation about reptiles without the sexual innuendos? uggh.

no vivaa.. i find snakes abhorrent and detest them strongly

antiguad

why allyuh fellas cant hav a conversation about reptiles without the sexual innuendos? uggh.

no vivaa.. i find snakes abhorrent and detest them strongly
I have no idea what you are talking about. Me and Insidious were having an obviously clean and innuendo free conversation of the South American anaconda.

However, I suggest you take your mind out the gutter.

:skull:

On another note, I remember holding a piece of an anaconda when Trincity Mall (I THINK) had a mini zoo there. That thing was HUGE

TC

Steuuuupssss!
I am so glad that DD wrote that it is being housed at the zoo. I hope that it is true and it is not dead! I was sooo MAD seeing the string that they tied around it's neck!!! :mad that could have killed it.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
I have no idea what you are talking about. Me and Insidious were having an obviously clean and innuendo free conversation of the South American anaconda.

However, I suggest you take your mind out the gutter.

:skull:

On another note, I remember holding a piece of an anaconda when Trincity Mall (I THINK) had a mini zoo there. That thing was HUGE
a hit dog will holler! i never called any name but you called the names of the relevant parties because you know that is what you were indeed doing... smh...

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
yea the snake is allegedly pregnant and being housed by the Zoo after being permission by the Conservation society or whoever... . i swear i heard the other day that they caught the partner.. or another big snake...

TC

Steuuuupssss!
That snake is very lucky to have been first spotted by the persons who spotted it. The average Trini would have licked some serious cutlass in it and chap it up small small.Sigh.

Maruka

Qualified Mixologist
Whoa thats kinda cool! We've got Boas "tet chien" in Da that's the biggest ones we've got.. No poisonous snakes nor animals..Has there ever been reports of these anacondas killing or eating ppl in TNT? Any posionus snakes over there? Never knew TNT had these but then again so close to the south American jungle. Good info

TC

Steuuuupssss!
Whoa thats kinda cool! We've got Boas "tet chien" in Da that's the biggest ones we've got.. No poisonous snakes nor animals..Has there ever been reports of these anacondas killing or eating ppl in TNT? Any posionus snakes over there? Never knew TNT had these but then again so close to the south American jungle. Good info
There are four types of poisonous snakes in Trinidad and no poisonous ones in Tobago.

The poisonous ones are the Coral snake, the Mapepire(pit viper species) , the Mapepire balsain (fer-de-lance) and the Maperir Zanana(bush master).

DerMonger

Mi older brother told me once he was playing in a pond as a little boy when he felt something slithering alongside his ribcage for a good 10 seconds.

He froze and didn't move/panic. When he got out the muddy water and looked on the grass...he shocked to see it was a komodee (anaconda).