lil wayne said f new york city

Nica

SAINTSational
The fact that a state senator found the time to comment on scrappy doo is very worrisome to me. IJS

Namey Namey

Alyuh not getting the point, lil Wayne dissing new york is equivalent to celine dion dissing the us, collie buds dissing Jamaica or Allison Hinds dissing Trinidad. U have to respect the Mecca of your genre.
He didn't diss new York from what I saw, he said he doesn't like New York.

Nica

SAINTSational
I will say as a new yorker ny is pretty wack right now, but most country dudes don't like it because its fast paced and not backwards. Plus I know local bad chicks up there that have shit on Wayne both in ny and miami
that's rather presumptuous I'd say.

SKBai1991

Who cares? It's not like people are lining up to go to New Orleans, now are they? If he don't like New York that's his business, not everyone gonna like you.

Personally I don't like 98% of America that's outside of the Northeast...but that's my business.

Namey Namey

Cops are shoving broom sticks up black people's asses. Black people are being forced out their neighborhoods by whites and gays. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think insidious is from New York, and he obviously hates the women there.

It might not be south that's backwards, it seems like the south is making progress, and New York is going back in time.

sankofaa

It's a fact that you broke azz negroes are all packed into tiny little overpriced abodes, working from paycheck to paycheck that barely sustains life while proudly shouting from the rooftops how great new york city is.

new york city is a dump and the majority of the people living there live in abject poverty.
I'm sure the first place you washed up during your swim over here was nyc. We gave u people style, music and job opportunities and this is the attitude

that's rather presumptuous I'd say.
It's true. They don't have to use a colored bathroom and they get apprehensive

SKBai1991

Cops are shoving broom sticks up black people's asses. Black people are being forced out their neighborhoods by whites and gays. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think insidious is from New York, and he obviously hates the women there.

It might not be south that's backwards, it seems like the south is making progress, and New York is going back in time.
Gentrification is an economic phenomenon, and it's affecting southern areas too. Atlanta & DC are both experiencing the same thing. As for the cops butfxcking dudes...that was 13 years ago.

Nica

SAINTSational
Who cares? It's not like people are lining up to go to New Orleans, now are they? If he don't like New York that's his business, not everyone gonna like you.

Personally I don't like 98% of America that's outside of the Northeast...but that's my business.
hey hey hey....watch it! :stop:
It's true. They don't have to use a colored bathroom and they get apprehensive
now you know that was straight ignorant talk right?

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
I'm sure the first place you washed up during your swim over here was nyc. We gave u people style, music and job opportunities and this is the attitude
Gave us what? Check your history books.

The gall of some people paying $2K for a 10x10 closet and thinking they balling because you put in a nice bathtub lol

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Lol ny rappers don't even market to ny anymore
tru dat a$ap be on some south ish. Azealia Banks on some electro hip house shit
and nicki well she str8 pop

that whole 90s real ny hip hop shit aint carrying ppl nowhere. method man sounds dated and remedial these days and busta barely hanging on only cos he halfway trying to adapt.

now you distinguishing who was jus lucky back in the day cos the industry was new and the ppl who jus really know how to GMB