lil wayne said f new york city

Minxy

me either but dayam...yuh doh wha di man get shot :nea:...or maybe u do, whatever, i could care less about Weezy :drag:

NASDAQ

wayne is NOT the superstar he once was a few years ago.. his recent material has been trash. He's lost touch with the urban market while he was busy trying to break in to the skateboarding crowd.

His name is still known but wayne isnt the wayne of old... he's now OLD WAYNE

sankofaa

Wayne's got that suburban crowd on lock plus he's getting money with nikki and drake so he feels he can finally diss ny like a lot of southerners wish they could

But the young kids are on to odd future, chief keef and asap garbage

Wayne's got that suburban crowd on lock plus he's getting money with nikki and drake so he feels he can finally diss ny like a lot of southerners wish they could

But the young kids are on to odd future, chief keef and asap garbage
dissing New York while making money offa NY and the music they invented? dont make much sense to me

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
I didnt even read the story nor care to read it.. all i know is he and his lil crew keep crying about something. During playoffs he cryin about the okc thunder security treating him bad and said he not coming back. He cry about something hot 97 said so he tell minaj to boycott summer jam. Now he crying again.

Shoot him!!!
eh that dj did disrespect nicki i can see why he backed her decision not to perform at summer jam

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
If you are going to go down this road you should at least put up some stats adjusted for cost of living. We all know it cost about $100 for a loaf of bread in New York so of course base salaries are higher.

In addition, if you remove the New Yorkers that are at the high end of the income spectrum you will be surprised to see how the rest of the personal income is spread thin among the rest.

New York has one of the highest poverty rate (16%) of all the states in US. And that is based on that very site you just quoted.
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0104529.html

I stand by my original statement

DSP

Heri
Because people in Chicago, DC, Boston and Miami don't do the same thing?
yeah those cities are super expensive, especially Boston. I think Boston might be worse than NY..lol. Difference is that DC area cost of living wasn't higher than the salary for a while until the recession hit bottom. Chicago isn't as bad as NY, plus you can always live close by in Gary, Indiana or Milwaukee, WI and see a very huge drop off on costs lol, unlike tristate where costs differences are not as big.

SKBai1991

SKBai1991

yeah those cities are super expensive, especially Boston. I think Boston might be worse than NY..lol. Difference is that DC area cost of living wasn't higher than the salary for a while until the recession hit bottom. Chicago isn't as bad as NY, plus you can always live close by in Gary, Indiana or Milwaukee, WI and see a very huge drop off on costs lol, unlike tristate where costs differences are not as big.
lmao what are you talking about. Gary and Milwaukee are 2 1/2 hr drives from Chicago, obviously theres a huge drop off in cost, thats literally nowhere.

And the tri-state outside of the trendier areas of manhattan and brooklyn are not that expensive. You could live on LI and rent a two-bedroom for 1200 a month and still live within half an hour commute from manhattan.

DSP

Heri
lmao what are you talking about. Gary and Milwaukee are 2 1/2 hr drives from Chicago, obviously theres a huge drop off in cost, thats literally nowhere.

And the tri-state outside of the trendier areas of manhattan and brooklyn are not that expensive. You could live on LI and rent a two-bedroom for 1200 a month and still live within half an hour commute from manhattan.
You can't be more wrong with the distances from Chicago. From Gary to Chicago is half an hour to 40 minutes. Milwaukee is an hour and a half. I've driven these routes several times. Stick with what you know..lol.

$1200 a month is way too much for 2 BR. LOL and it's probably a bachelor divided by tough cardboard covered with dry wall to make it look like it's 2 BR.

Anyway we getting off topic.

BacchanalDiva

Cost is still high, even higher up in Heartsdale, White Plains, Stamford area.
No way. Did you know you can get 4 bdrm on 2 full acres w/ a lake in Northern Stamford (great school district) for lil over 500K? Its all neighborhood and finding the right opp in NYS. Of course if you want the trendiest area a hop & skip from NYC, you'll have to pay for that. On the other hand, when ppl brag about the cost of living and cheap homes in other states, when yuh check its some ranch/split ranch lil homes they talking about or living in some developments where every house looks looks the same on .0000001 of an acre :kicks