lil wayne said f new york city

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
...equal with Florida and significantly lower than DC and Georgia (where the rest of aryou seem to live). IDK what's so suprising about a state dominated by one large metropolitan area having a relatively high poverty rate.
The fact that other places are poverty stricken doesn't change the condition of new yorkers.
Maybe these new yorkers are conditioned to ignore their economic circumstance based in part to this ingrained inflated feeling of geographical superiority. IDK

DSP

Heri
No way. Did you know you can get 4 bdrm on 2 full acres w/ a lake in Northern Stamford (great school district) for lil over 500K? Its all neighborhood and finding the right opp in NYS. Of course if you want the trendiest area a hop & skip from NYC, you'll have to pay for that. On the other hand, when ppl brag about the cost of living and cheap homes in other states, when yuh check its some ranch/split ranch lil homes they talking about or living in some developments where every house looks looks the same on .0000001 of an acre :kicks
That's cheap for Stamford, but you can get the same type of house with lake and good schools between Ann Arbor and Detroit Michigan, Dallas, TX or Minneapolis for less than half that price..and similar salary scale.

I feel bad for getting off topic though

DSP

Heri
The fact that other places are poverty stricken doesn't change the condition of new yorkers.
Maybe these new yorkers are conditioned to ignore their economic circumstance based in part to this ingrained inflated feeling of geographical superiority. IDK
plausible

SKBai1991

good luck with that :kicks...even though some of these apartment homes, if i could i would.
How much is rent in DC on average?

You can't be more wrong with the distances from Chicago. From Gary to Chicago is half an hour to 40 minutes. Milwaukee is an hour and a half. I've driven these routes several times. Stick with what you know..lol.
LOL nah you right about Gary...for some reason I thought it was next to South Bend. I have an uncle up there and I remember that drive being 2 long ################ing hours lol.

Milwaukee is two rahtid hours...that's not inside the Chicago metro area lol. Next people a go say Philly in the NY metro area too lol.

$1200 a month is way too much for 2 BR. LOL and it's probably a bachelor divided by tough cardboard covered with dry wall to make it look like it's 2 BR.
If aryou cyaan afford it, dat a you problem lol. 1200 split by two roomates ain nuttin serious.

That's cheap for Stamford, but you can get the same type of house with lake and good schools between Ann Arbor and Detroit Michigan, Dallas, TX or Minneapolis for less than half that price..and similar salary scale.

Mi woulda hang meself if mi did live dem place dey...who d ass would lef NY go live in Detroit. Seriously?

BacchanalDiva

Oh really? Well they prob cheaper cause they lack the NY vibe :beee:

DSP

Heri

LOL nah you right about Gary...for some reason I thought it was next to South Bend. I have an uncle up there and I remember that drive being 2 long ################ing hours lol.

Milwaukee is two rahtid hours...that's not inside the Chicago metro area lol. Next people a go say Philly in the NY metro area too lol.

If aryou cyaan afford it, dat a you problem lol. 1200 split by two roomates ain nuttin serious.

lol I see.. but Milwaukee is 1.5 hrs, Detroit is 3 and Indianapolis is 3. The cheeseheads got plenty Chi fans that drive up.

$1200 is way too much. $745-$915 sounds like 2 BR territory with enough room to run around the living room, along with a work out room, dishwasher, pool, etc etc.

I'm used to $1200 a month being a mortgage for a 4BR-5BR house with basement.

BacchanalDiva

Mi woulda hang meself if mi did live dem place dey...who d ass would lef NY go live in Detroit. Seriously?
This.

LIONESS onda RISE

roomate to split $1200.00?

dedetriniking

New York is not for weak-kneed-pencil-neck pussies...that's for sure. You make it in New York and everything else is gravy.

DSP

Heri

Detroit actually not that bad. LOL funny enough I'd live in Detroit before I live in NY. Both Det and Chi got a kind of NY vibe as far as feel of the city. Metro Detroit has been going through a big revitalization in spite of the economy. A working professional there can stretch his money way farther than he can in NYC. Its' mostly just the east side that was suffering anyway. I got family in the burbs and on the west side so my perspective would be different. It's not a Chicago but I could live there.

Oh really? Well they prob cheaper cause they lack the NY vibe :beee:
NY can have the vibe. I saw pretty women in Stamford... with money lol

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
In non-hood areas about 1800 for a studio or one bedroom not including utilities. Shoot even the hood areas are starting to get uppity in their prices, about $1300 for a one bedroom with utilities included.

DSP

Heri
In non-hood areas about 1800 for a studio or one bedroom not including utilities. Shoot even the hood areas are starting to get uppity in their prices, about $1300 for a one bedroom with utilities included.
even Baltimore getting uppity

B

Black Madonna

this again? with the ant NY posts. get over us already. anyway did NY'ers boo him off the stage at Summer Jam or something or throw bottles at him? he sounds salty about something