lil wayne said f new york city

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
even Baltimore getting uppity
guess they're trying to push people into the county then. at one point they were advertising being an affordable location compared to DC. had my share of bmore, and the only spot i was really eyeing is charles village even with being so close to north avenue aka blue light district.

N

NaturalBornRidah

Why is a senator going to step out his way to pay attention to an itty bitty rapper and make a public comment when you have more serious stuff to worry about like yor own precious state being in a defeciet , that goes to show you the kind of senator that presides over a garbo state like that.
dissing New York while making money offa NY and the music they invented? dont make much sense to me
You really don't know the true origin of that genre, it was birthed by major artist of the funk and dancehall styes, the pioneers of hip hop just capitalized off of styles that was done before them.

SKBai1991

Why is a senator going to step out his way to pay attention to an itty bitty rapper and make a public comment when you have more serious stuff to worry about like yor own precious state being in defecit, that goes to show you the kind of senator that presides over a garbo state like that.
why do you live here again? Considering you're from DC, which was run by a crackhead for an extended period of time, you certainly are in no position to talk.

Why is a senator going to step out his way to pay attention to an itty bitty rapper and make a public comment when you have more serious stuff to worry about like yor own precious state being in a defeciet , that goes to show you the kind of senator that presides over a garbo state like that.

You really don't know the true origin of that genre, it was birthed by major artist of the funk and dancehall styes, the pioneers of hip hop just capitalized off of styles that was done before them.
HIP HOP started in New York! Lynn Taitt help start rocksteady, u think anybody other than Jamaica could take credit for Rocksteady?

answer that u dumb box of rocks

N

NaturalBornRidah

HIP HOP started in New York! Lynn Taitt help start rocksteady, u think anybody other than Jamaica could take credit for Rocksteady?

answer that u dumb box of rocks
I am not going to sit and debate with your dumbass, any real hip hop pioneer would tell you that rap is based on toasting mostly, its also fact that many of the breaks came from records THEY HAVE SAMPLED.But its fact,

You are one fool ass clown.

Hip Hop started in NYC but how was that whole genre put together , that's like saying Carnival started in Brooklyn just because they have people from all this islands put together in one event.

I am not going to sit and debate with your dumbass, any real hip hop pioneer would tell you that rap is based on toasting mostly, its also fact that many of the breaks came from records THEY HAVE SAMPLED.But its fact,

You are one fool ass clown.

Hip Hop started in NYC but how was that whole genre put together , that's like saying Carnival started in Brooklyn just because they have people from all this islands put together in one event.
Again Hip Hop started in NEW YORK, it does not matter if influences came from elsewhere

now understand that!

Inquistive

He probably said this out of frustration to his criminal conviction by NYC.

Other than that, he would've never gotten away with that statement pre 2003. This is when there were geographical barriers between regions and artists having pride to their respective region. However, times have changed.

N

NaturalBornRidah

Again Hip Hop started in NEW YORK, it does not matter if influences came from elsewhere

now understand that!
There is a difference between actual influence and copying different musical practices to then stamp them as your own.

LIONESS onda RISE

Everybody eh big like you ino Willimena :kicks
not hardly doing big things!
or whitley gilbert?
u ladies live in the area..if you lucked up and found something nice....or even livealbe for 1200..its a miracle!! u would be thinking of splitting that?:kicks yeah...exactly! most ppl i know in that situation with roomate looking at over 2000+ rent..and you know that is not a hard find in this area.

whitely gilbert:kicks..i wish!

SKBai1991

There is a difference between actual influence and copying different musical practices to then stamp them as your own.
Tell me this though, at the time (late 70's early 80's), where else in this country had all of those influences you just listed coexisting in one area at the same time? The reason why hip-hop was birthed in New York because at the time New York was the only cultural melting pot that COULD have come up with such a genre.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
not hardly doing big things!

u ladies live in the area..if you lucked up and found something nice....or even livealbe for 1200..its a miracle!! u would be thinking of splitting that? :kicks yeah...exactly! most ppl i know in that situation with roomate looking at over 2000+ rent..and you know that is not a hard find in this area.

whitely gilbert:kicks..i wish!
Right! Fortunately for me I live in a gated community, and my rent is under $1200 for a two bedroom no utilities included. That's just me living over in the county across the street from SE. :kicks Shoot because of BRAC, there are even apartment homes being built in Waldorf that cost just as much as living in the ones in the city. Westchester at the Pavilions Apartments Floor Plans, Pricing, and Availability | Archstone Apartments
Archstone Connecticut Heights Apartments in Washington DC | Archstone Apartments
*only compairing apartment homes because they're easier to just pull up.

LIONESS onda RISE

Right! Fortunately for me I live in a gated community, and my rent is under $1200 for a two bedroom no utilities included. That's just me living over in the county across the street from SE. :kicks Shoot because of BRAC, there are even apartment homes being built in Waldorf that cost just as much as living in the ones in the city. Westchester at the Pavilions Apartments Floor Plans, Pricing, and Availability | Archstone Apartments
Archstone Connecticut Heights Apartments in Washington DC | Archstone Apartments
*only compairing apartment homes because they're easier to just pull up.
U better NEVER, EVER, EVER MOVE..if i knew where you lived..i would camp out waiting for you to make a move..:kicks....

ummm....ur avi?:rofl::kicks:rofl::kicks:...OMG!!!

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
U better NEVER, EVER, EVER MOVE..if i knew where you lived..i would camp out waiting for you to make a move..:kicks....

ummm....ur avi?:rofl::kicks:rofl::kicks:...OMG!!!
i tell people where i live, and they're like hmmm any openings. i would have thought me saying where i lived they would have been like ummm nvm. :kicks

N

NaturalBornRidah

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JilQ70zAVKk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

These sore ass NYC radio hosts are acting like hoes.

At 2:31 the host is saying we come here and make money ,what about them fools who relocate to the south doing nothing and live off their aunts and grandmas house,but we come here and make something of ourselves and you get mad,we take their money,that is because there is lack of workers who have credentials if you guys were keeping your work up to par we wouldn't have to come here.

peep 3:16 too check out a few listeners 2 cents.