lil wayne said f new york city

sankofaa

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JilQ70zAVKk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

These sore ass NYC radio hosts are acting like hoes.

At 2:31 the host is saying we come here and make money ,what about them fools who relocate to the south doing nothing and live off their aunts and grandmas house,but we come here and make something of ourselves and you get mad,we take their money,that is because there is lack of workers who have credentials if you guys were keeping your work up to par we wouldn't have to come here.

peep 3:16 too check out a few listeners 2 cents.
lol southerners cant earn what northern blacks can, yall aren't articulate enough, the whites in the south have you miggas in check. Almost every black person that is put together in florida and georgia is from the north. It's sad, the schools keep miggas here dumb so they get out and work at tmobile or in a plant somewhere. All yall have is yalls dirty looking ratchet rappers who cant dress and eat fried food

SKBai1991

These sore ass NYC radio hosts are acting like hoes.

At 2:31 the host is saying we come here and make money ,what about them fools who relocate to the south doing nothing and live off their aunts and grandmas house,but we come here and make something of ourselves and you get mad,we take their money,that is because there is lack of workers who have credentials if you guys were keeping your work up to par we wouldn't have to come here.

peep 3:16 too check out a few listeners 2 cents.
I find it ironic that you're calling NY n!ggas hoes, when southerners (particularly southern rappers) are the most insecure people in the world...

anyway, aren't you shacked up with some relative in queens? What are you talking about, you guys come here and make something of yourselves...I have yet to come across any black southerner (in my field at least) who relocated to NY and made something of themselves.

RotiKing2004eva

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Lil Wayne says he doesn’t like New York and now one state senator is demanding an apology. The rapper, whose real name is Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr., recently told MTV News “Flat out: I don’t like New York.”
Maybe he forgot how to love the city that State Sen. Malcolm Smith said is the birthplace of the hip hop music movement.

“New Yorkers are still very tough, very thick-skinned — it’s no question about it. One thing we’re not gonna do is be insulted,” Smith told reporters, including 1010 WINS’ Gary Baumgarten.

Smith said the comments outraged local fans and residents, who may just send a message to the rap star that he’ll have to make his young money somewhere else.

“You don’t like New York, you don’t have to come to New York. You don’t have to sell your products here and perhaps, we won’t come to your concerts,” Smith said.

Hip-Hop Summit Youth Council founder Charles Fisher also said he fears that since Lil Wayne is from New Orleans, his comments could start an East Coast vs. South hip hop war.

“It’s the young people that may get the wrong message,” he said.
It’s not clear what prompted Lil Wayne’s comments, but he was sentenced to one year in prison, stemming from gun charges in 2009. He served eight months in Rikers Island before being released in November 2010.

“I can tell you as someone who has raise my family here, I’ve taken strong exception to the words ‘I don’t like New York,’” Smith said.
When he disses a city, it's like 'How dare you, the young people may get the wrong message'? But when he says 'the devil is in me' or women are just sex objects or kill everybody, or i got the choppa for my enemies...that's all good???

people love this man kissing leggings wearing 'guy'