BBBBBBWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*HATER GATORS?* ....DEAD!

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
lordsalt said:
sup bubbbbbbbblesssss

:pig_ball:

salty
hi there bubble...i have not laughed that hard in a long time...lol...thank u...thank u very much... :dirol:

hey miz lady -how are u?

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
brownskintrini said:
Always remember

Don't be hater in South Central while sippin on haterade with ya gators on!
the juice - on my keyboard - thanks....appreciate it!

Miz R

[SUMMER BODY] - on hold
nytrini said:
hi there bubble...i have not laughed that hard in a long time...lol...thank u...thank u very much... :dirol:

hey miz lady -how are u?
im good... i see u passin thru again.... nice to see u..:kiss:

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
Miz R said:
im good... i see u passin thru again.... nice to see u..:kiss:
yeah- just takin a pass...dead wit laughter....nice to see u too....if IMIX gets this good again I may pass through more offen :dirol:

Miz R

[SUMMER BODY] - on hold
nytrini said:
yeah- just takin a pass...dead wit laughter....nice to see u too....if IMIX gets this good again I may pass through more offen :dirol:
ok mama... :pig_ball:

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
brownskintrini said:
Are u drinking haterade?

Was it you that smashed the windows?
not right now - depending on the flavor though I might - it can be quite Tangy...window?....:search: what u talkin bout Willis?? :dirol:

*whistles away*

bk - hiya baby luv.....how is my pumkin doing today..I got the pics

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
Dougla Ting said:
hotlanta?????? *vomits* MIAMI... I love it!

aaahhhh, thought u were in hotlanta....picks up bottle of haterade - got any windows down there? :dirol:

bkhoney

My Heart
nytrini said:
not right now - depending on the flavor though I might - it can be quite Tangy...window?....:search: what u talkin bout Willis?? :dirol:

*whistles away*

bk - hiya baby luv.....how is my pumkin doing today..I got the pics
hey there pudding. she's doing fantabulous! just eating and growing and smiling away :D

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
nytrini said:
aaahhhh, thought u were in hotlanta....picks up bottle of haterade - got any windows down there? :dirol:

u see dats why i can't have shite b/c of u damn haters... leave my lil honda accord alone please. i eh have nobody to pay to replace de windows!

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
Dougla Ting said:
u see dats why i can't have shite b/c of u damn haters... leave my lil honda accord alone please. i eh have nobody to pay to replace de windows!

bk -hug her and love her and kiss her and squeeze her....but not to tight eh!...and tell her auntie loves her much!

STEUPS! -I cant have NO FUN!