Los Angeles vs New York

Lucianite

How would you compare the two

I'm just back from la on biz . It was my first visit and I Likes lol. Didn't think I would but other than. The traffic , I like the women (friendly ) , lay of the land, sophistication , beach

What's your take if you have been ?

I stayed in century city and visited Santa Monica, marina del ray, bev hills, Hollywood ......

Didn't get to see Compton :(

LIONESS onda RISE

La is the the most superficial place I've ever visited!! No black love out there.. Lol!

A night out will show u an abundance of white women / black men relationships... And single bl women everywhere. My husband and i spent a month out there and could not wait to get home

Lucianite

La is the the most superficial place I've ever visited!! No black love out there.. Lol!

A night out will show u an abundance of white women / black men relationships... And single bl women everywhere. My husband and i spent a month out there and could not wait to get home

Oh the superficialness oozes right as u get into lax lol Definitely a minus ifar me

Indian t do the night life ..... A few dinner places ......

~Urbane~

I love the weather out there !
No humidity !!
Plenty women!!

And dont worry about Compton , the place is run by Mexicans.

mixitup

about sums it up... I'd take NY anyday over LA.

N

NaturalBornRidah

I kick it in Glendale,Midcity,Ladera,Hawthorne,Inglewood,Venice,NoHo,Downtown. But I am out there Valley too. LA is definitely cosmopolitan restaurants,different cultures,the notion of having fun,and the open minded people.Far from being superficial.

Yeah , I know. Them Mexicans/ El salvadorians run them places.
You really and truly make no sense.How do you come up with your statements?

You act like black women don't date men of other races out there either.
LA is BLEEEEEEEEEEEH...if i want that kina life, i'd go bak to NYC...the real deal :drag:
Nothing about the life in LA is like NYC,so this makes no sense.

LIONESS onda RISE

I kick it in Glendale,Midcity,Ladera,Hawthorne,Inglewood,Venice,NoHo,Downtown. But I am out there Valley too. LA is definitely cosmopolitan restaurants,different cultures,the notion of having fun,and the open minded people.Far from being superficial.

I didn't say that... Lol. The enormous disproportion of blk women doing that vs blk men is... What it is!

I'd choose NY over LA anyday from the plastic boobs to the plastic smiles.. I just can't! Theres no real culture or true diversity out there ( if you aren't Hispanic). At least in NY true diversity is celebrated
and enjoyed

I'd live in San Diego or San Fransicso tho.. Those are nice vibesy places... And pretty to boot

~Urbane~

Attack on family in Compton latest incident in wave of anti-black violence - Los Angeles Times

Compton, with a population of about 97,000, was predominantly black for many years. It is now 65% Latino and 33% black, according to the 2010 U.S. census.

N

NaturalBornRidah

I didn't say that... Lol. The enormous disproportion of blk women doing that vs blk men is... What it is!

I'd choose NY over LA anyday from the plastic boobs to the plastic smiles.. I just can't! Theres no real culture or true diversity out there ( if you aren't Hispanic). At least in NY true diversity is celebrated
and enjoyed

I'd live in San Diego or San Fransicso tho.. Those are nice vibesy places... And pretty to boot
That is completely false.

LA's diversity far out competes NYC. First of all the East Asians are very much overshadowed by other east asians (including Japs)LA has East Asians of all kinds with their own cultural centers, like Little Tokyo.

LA has Polynesians that have their own niches in Long Beach and Carson.NYC doesn't.LA has persians .NYC doesn't .LA has Horner Africans (Ethiopians and Somailis).NYC Horner population are hardly noticeable.LA has its West Africans, East Europeans,Indians, Australian Aboriginee,,etc come on, it far out competes NYC. NYC ethnicities are usually concentrated in one area, where as LA ethnic groups are both concentrated in one area and live in other MIXED areas TRUTH.

What makes you think they are not fake as hell in NYC, because they are to tacky to make it believable. You can go to overpriced Manhattan and see how superficial they are. They rent $1500 CLOSETS just so they could say they there . Imagine crappy apartments!!What makes you think they are not enough plastic surgeons in Manhattan? Its just lower grade of doctors (but there are nuff botox parties there). It doesn't take long for someone to smile in your face and backstab you the next minute in NYC any out of towner would tell you.

The thing about LA is that I find black women that get approached by men of other races more than any other city except the Bay Area.

~Urbane~

What does that prove, are you being educated by google?

Brooklyn is 34% black does that mean, it is dominated by other races. The blacks in Compton still hold their own and they still throw their functions how about you keep theorizing.There are not even that much Salvis in Compton.

When I say Latinos run Compton , I am pretty much referring to their numbers.

DSP

Heri
Both cities are pretty diverse and expensive

I wouldn't want to live in either one. Both cities are over priced and have their own issues. I'd prefer the Bay area or Seattle to LA if I had to live on the west coast. One thing I can say is on the avg black women in LA are 50 times prettier than the ones in NY, 40 times more pleasant...talk about lop sided. I still like the everyday NYC vibe, personality, cultural events/activities that happen there, just wouldn't live there.

N

NaturalBornRidah

Both cities are pretty diverse and expensive

I wouldn't want to live in either one. Both cities are over priced and have their own issues. I'd prefer the Bay area or Seattle to LA if I had to live on the west coast. One thing I can say is on the avg black women in LA are 50 times prettier than the ones in NY, 40 times more pleasant...talk about lop sided. I still like the everyday NYC vibe, personality, cultural events/activities that happen there, just wouldn't live there.
Lets be real, the diversity in NYC is very overrated, for the simple fact that neighborhoods are composed of homogenous groups or homogenous related groups.NYC is not that diverse as people think,and many groups have a hard time getting recognized due to friction. This is why Hondurans,Guatmaleans,Costa Ricans and Brazilians get overlooked out here. Even Salvadorians and Mexicans are somewhat ignored and frowned upon in NYC but they come in 3rd and 4th compared to PRs and DRs that are the largest hispanic group.

You see tons of Indians(Guyanese,and Trinidadians) but you do not see that much Persians,Polynesians and East Asians(Japs,Hmongs,Cambodians)as you would in LA.

LA gets a 1 up,because the different ethnic groups have more of a preservation sense,earn more recognition,and they are easily americanized because they assimilated into american culture out there

DSP

Heri
Lets be real, the diversity in NYC is very overrated, for the simple fact that neighborhoods are composed of homogenous groups or homogenous related groups.NYC is not that diverse as people think,and many groups have a hard time getting recognized due to friction. This is why Hondurans,Guatmaleans,Costa Ricans and Brazilians get overlooked out here. Even Salvadorians and Mexicans are somewhat ignored and frowned upon in NYC but they come in 3rd and 4th compared to PRs and DRs that are the largest hispanic group.

You see tons of Indians(Guyanese,and Trinidadians) but you do not see that much Persians,Polynesians and East Asians(Japs,Hmongs,Cambodians)as you would in LA.

LA gets a 1 up,because the different ethnic groups have more of a preservation sense,earn more recognition,and they are easily americanized because they assimilated into american culture out there
True but you can say the same thing about LA not having as many PR, DR, Haitians Like Chicago(Both Chicago and LA overlap with a sizeable Belizean community) and NY.

Every major city on both coasts has an abundance of one group and a small village of another. I could say a city like Detroit was more diverse than LA because they have the most Arabs, Lebonese, Yemenis, Serbians, Albanians, Macedonians, and African Americans. Or Miami is more diverse because they have the most Cubans, Haitians, and Bahamians. Not saying any city is more diverse than the other, but just making an example. I see your point though.

N

NaturalBornRidah

True but you can say the same thing about LA not having as many PR, DR, Haitians Like Chicago(Both Chicago and LA overlap with a sizeable Belizean community) and NY.

Every major city on both coasts has an abundance of one group and a small village of another. I could say a city like Detroit was more diverse than LA because they have the most Arabs, Lebonese, Yemenis, Serbians, Albanians, Macedonians, and African Americans. Or Miami is more diverse because they have the most Cubans, Haitians, and Bahamians. Not saying any city is more diverse than the other, but just making an example. I see your point though.
I am not talking about a group that are just too small to get recognition. Like I said there is enough Mexicans and Salvadorians in NYC but they really go unnoticed.

Remember West Indians used to get beat down and picked on just for being" West Indian" in NYC, so it is not an culturally receptive city,people are just parroting bullshit. Belizeans definitely have made their mark out in LA, Panamanians and Jamaicans put it down out there in LA too, so you have West Indian community.

Also they are Puerto Ricans and DRs in LA ,
But understand that Polynesians got different nationalities collaborating and associating with each other in a community. Then you have your East Asians out there in a community. You got your Persians nationalities in a community.Central Americans have their community. So its way more diverse that NYC