Love & Hip Hop NY- Season 4

str8_talk

Devine
amina not serious right... hahahahahahahaaaaaa.. she is the joke of the year..
and peter u seriouslllyyyyyy just graduated to PRESIDENT OF THE bum b!t*h association.. smh how low can u go from here??

Minxy

Peter is cray cray...and so the fuk is Joe! WTF is wroooooooooooong with him!!! Only Tahiry would be J about anodda chick in she bed?? He mad or wha!! :butcher:...i kina feel bad for her but, what did she really expect...Nya Lee is pretty wack if u ask me :drag:

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
amina not serious right...hahahahahahahaaaaaa.. she is the joke of the year..and peter u seriouslllyyyyyy just graduated to PRESIDENT OF THE bum b!t*h association.. smh how low can u go from here??
when Amina was in the mirror nursing her uppercut chanting "I win" ...I was like b!tch have several seats :rolleyes:..fighting over bummy a$$ Peter

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
Lawd all these women graduated from the University of the Deluded! :kicks

Amina really think Peter gonna stay with her. Poor girl did not help her singing career at all. Nobody is going to buy the album of a side chick. I don't care how many tattoos or marriage licenses she has. She is the side chick!

Tara oughta whoop Peter's a$s having her in that tiny one bedroom basement with all them kids while Amina the side chick is in a nice ole house LOL

Erica Mena - what does this chick do besides looking hot? I mean she looks good but other than that she's just walking around perpetrating a fraud. She claims that she's an actress, model, and singer. :kicks lord these people have jokes.

Erica Jean must be Haitian with that name. 1. She lives in Queens 2. She has a big ole booty 3. Her father didn't let the rapper into his house. Shee needs to have that gap fixed though. :kicks

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
do you think they act the part to remain relevant?
I think they act a little extra to get some extra zero's in their paycheck but their lives are still pretty basic...it's like a rachet soap opera you know it's scripted but the drama is so good you can't stop watching...nor laughing

do you know Nene from RHOATL makes 1 million per season?....let me act myself and give me a show

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
How the ef Yandy worth $15 mill?! What relevant artist does she and Minimum wage dollaz manage?

I gets my life from Tahiry, wish she would get over crackhead Joe.

Nya Lee had me rolling "I'm the chick not fcukin that n#gga! lololololol

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
How the ef Yandy worth $15 mill?! What relevant artist does she and Minimum wage dollaz manage?

I gets my life from Tahiry, wish she would get over crackhead Joe.

Nya Lee had me rolling "I'm the chick not fcukin that n#gga! lololololol
I thought it was a typo too! :kicks

in other news did you hear about Damon Dash financial woes? how the hell did this happen?

The co-founder of Rocawear, Damon Dash, is having cash flow problems, according to court documents obtained by the NY Post.

Dash says he is so low on cash that he’s about to be evicted.

“I am currently several months behind in paying my personal bills,” he wrote in the court documents. “For instance, I am currently over $100,000 behind in rent for the only home in which I live and at risk of being evicted.”

Dash had two homes that he lost to foreclosure. He once was worth $50 million, but has fallen upon hard times since breaking up with his partner Jay-Z in 2004.

Minxy

^^u doh see him working for Jim Jones clothing line!^^ :kicks :kicks...well he workin for Chrissy now...shaaaaaaaaaaaame :no2:

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
I just read Yandy's net worth is 15 million!! I can't find a breakdown how much per season but I am sure she's the highest

Check out his link REAL HOUSEWIVES SALARIES REVEALED
15 Million?!?!?!??!?!? Did they add in Mandeswhatever's drug empire into the mix? Because I just don't see it.

ATL Housewives are the highest paid as they should be. Nobody is bringing the drama on Bravo the way they are bringing it.

Not them coming for Kenya :kicks :kicks :kicks

And Kenya Moore, well, she ought to be paying Bravo!

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
^^u doh see him working for Jim Jones clothing line!^^ :kicks :kicks...well he workin for Chrissy now...shaaaaaaaaaaaame :no2:
WHAT? I never really watched their show too much. Don't tell me Dame Dash is cashiering with Mama Jones :rofl:

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
I think they act a little extra to get some extra zero's in their paycheck but their lives are still pretty basic...it's like a rachet soap opera you know it's scripted but the drama is so good you can't stop watching...nor laughing

do you know Nene from RHOATL makes 1 million per season?....let me act myself and give me a show
Would you act like those Blood Thicker Than Water fools? Just from the comments about the show, I don't even want to watch it for fear that'll I'll be struck down. :kicks

Minxy

WHAT? I never really watched their show too much. Don't tell me Dame Dash is cashiering with Mama Jones :rofl:
lol, nah mama jones on her own train wreck :fool:...but Damon Dash is a lowly worker bee for Jim and Chrissy lol...hopefully he's more than that, but it appears that the mighty hath fallen :drag:

Moi

well, what can i say
but what these ppl does really be doing with all that money? I mean u once worth 50 mil now u one step from getting evicted I mean....

Minxy

hell, even George Zimmerman cryin broke...didn't people donate hundreds of thousands of dollars to that fuker? Talmbout he got 114.00 to his name :rolleyes:

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
but what these ppl does really be doing with all that money? I mean u once worth 50 mil now u one step from getting evicted I mean....

They never seem to know when or how to adjust to not making the same money anymore. So even though he split with Jay and no longer made the same mone, he didn't change up his lifestyle enough to be able to maintain his millions. It's just like the high paid athletes. If when they retire, they purchase a moderately priced home big enough for their housing needs and cut the excess out, they'll be fine. Instead many still want to have houses on property that cost near 1M to maintain yearly and still want to party and bullshit as if the money hasn't stopped flowing.

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
Would you act like those Blood Thicker Than Water fools? Just from the comments about the show, I don't even want to watch it for fear that'll I'll be struck down. :kicks
Gul my family dynamic is very similar to the one on that show...Brooklyn acts exactly like my older sister (Dad's daughter from a previous relationship) ...there is always drama and she always cryin' wolf that she is never accepted but that's damn lie...she is such an attention whore...I finally got sick of her attention seeking ways and she hasn't talked to me since June...oh well sometimes the truth hurts!