Love, Lust, Emotionally attached.........

chocolaesha

Ok--- is it possible to be in love with 2 people at the same time? Say for instance you are single but you are just dating people and you are emotionally attached to both people, and you love certaion things about each person. How can we define this attachment? Is it Love? Lust? Confusion? Or just what it sounds like(emotional attachment)? And even beyond this scenario is it possible any at all?

I am just throwing the thought out there, because I think it would be more of a heart ache to try to love 2 people at the same time ..... . Let me know what allyuh think?

JaSocaLuva

De Soca'Robics Instructor
Possibly...

I think you can be emotionally attached to 2 different people because of their own individual qualities. You may have feelings for both, but I don't think it would be the same feelings. There might be some things you love about one, but then there are other things that the other person does as well that makes you have feelings for them also. So I wouldn't say you can love both, I would just think it's an emotional attachment.

Kamasutra

MLO, CTA 4 LIFE
I like how dem ladies put it emotionally attached to two men=dating...at the same time but when we fellas do it we cheating...ah learn a new phrase today ...emotionally attached...hmmm....:D :D

chocolaesha

Kamasutra said:
I like how dem ladies put it emotionally attached to two men=dating...at the same time but when we fellas do it we cheating...ah learn a new phrase today ...emotionally attached...hmmm....:D :D
Mr. Man I was talking from the perspective of the person being single,and the people whom they are dating are aware that they are not the only one........ So as much as you want to use the emotional attached excuse u need to find another one :)

Kamasutra

MLO, CTA 4 LIFE
chocolaesha said:
Mr. Man I was talking from the perspective of the person being single,and the people whom they are dating are aware that they are not the only one........ So as much as you want to use the emotional attached excuse u need to find another one :)
Thanks for clearing the air dahlin..but i still like the phrase 'emotionally attached' :D