MACHEL MONTANO WILL WIN THE ROAD MARCH OF TRINIDAD n TOBAGO 2014

CaribKaraoke

CaribKaraoke.com Owner
VP, I think it's time you make a Kubiyashi thread tbh....educate us if you know more about him than we do.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member

DEM FELLAS in VINCYLAND FINISHING UP on the ROAD MARCH KILLER.

YUHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member

YEAH MAN...DOING ah TING wid de VINCIES.

I n I can SHOW HIM ah FEW TRICKS And MOVES with that BALL, BECAUSE I n I IS ah BALLER.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Santiwah

Santiwah
YEAH MAN...DOING ah TING wid de VINCIES.

I n I can SHOW HIM ah FEW TRICKS And MOVES with that BALL, BECAUSE I n I IS ah BALLER.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All these years yuh hating Machel and all it took was for Machel to work with Kubiyashi and the World is right where VP and Machel is concerned... not seeing you making reference to Machel as "Winer Boy" anymore.... Amen!

Santiwah

Santiwah

DEM FELLAS in VINCYLAND FINISHING UP on the ROAD MARCH KILLER.

YUHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Interested to see how Kernel is involved in the production of the Road March drive.. that is if he is working with Kubiyashi on Machel's next release.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member

All these years yuh hating Machel and all it took was for Machel to work with Kubiyashi and the World is right where VP and Machel is concerned... not seeing you making reference to Machel as "Winer Boy" anymore.... Amen!

HATING?

I THINK U MEANT to SAY, ALL THESE YEARS U HAVE NOT BEEN A FANATICAL FAN of Machel.

str8_talk

Devine
yes machel is winning with MINISTRY OF ROAD... heard that song on the big box and trust me.... it done win..
no im not a big fan of machel.. but give jack he jacket!!

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
Where were all the people that were fighting me down in the other thread about MOR even being the road march tune? :kicks