Man i read the shenanigans of the UNC and Jack Warner and....

dedetriniking

Clearly politics in tnt has gone to another level.

My gord! the level of lies and deceit and underhandedness that is coming to the fore regarding the dealings of Jack Warner and the UNC is just astounding.

These guys are like the mafia.

How can an honest party go up against that kind of extreme political high crimes and misdeameanors that currently obtains in tnt.

My gord!

notorious saga

Sagattarius
@Dede

Carlitos Way, Goodfellas, The Last Don, The Godfather, Scarface dem eh have nutten on T&T. Jack Warner is ah smooth criminal.

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
well of course i dont think jack any different from anybody in the UNC but they have become so disgusting and outwardly racist...i just think it would be a huge reality check for them....

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
well of course i dont think jack any different from anybody in the UNC but they have become so disgusting and outwardly racist...i just think it would be a huge reality check for them....
reality check
swing vote control
lots of defections bound to happen
just as NAR had seats and had to decide who to align with
IF he takes this constituency IMO its full speed ahead and it will be the same jack they come to cap in hand for an alliance to get the majority numbers.
jack doh need to be in charge he just want to be the influencer responsible for the final outcome

But i will say for a 77? y o de man movin wid pace. I don't know where he gets his energy from

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
de Guyanese man who ask "whats wrong from taking/stealing from the white man had me deadddddddding! :rofl:
the man said kewlie and bullshit on nat. airwaves. i wonder if he realized he was being broadcast or jus thought it was just the ppl there.

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
de Guyanese man who ask "whats wrong from taking/stealing from the white man had me deadddddddding! :rofl:
retribution mi seh!...:lol

reality check
swing vote control
lots of defections bound to happen
just as NAR had seats and had to decide who to align with
IF he takes this constituency IMO its full speed ahead and it will be the same jack they come to cap in hand for an alliance to get the majority numbers.
jack doh need to be in charge he just want to be the influencer responsible for the final outcome

But i will say for a 77? y o de man movin wid pace. I don't know where he gets his energy from
and he has some hilarious one liners too...

dedetriniking

Yeah boy....is rell snake was lying down together when jack was in the UNC. together they would have been unstoppable in their ruthlessness. Wow!

Yeah man....jack brought in the guyanese who started dropping kewlie, black man and white man race talk is though he was having tea amongst friends.

what ah ting!

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
despite the corruption aspects do yall think the ILP is helping the breakdown of tribal voting or simply continuing bribery/vote for favors type thing?

Cos the COP captured a certain demo regardless of race that could go either side they not as much on party as issues. It seems like the ILP could shake up the numbers as well.

PS what are the best ILP substitutions you've been seeing?
I love People
I love Pensioners
??????

any others?

all4life

Forca Barca
the racism coming from Roodal Moonilal is really surprising me.

I just want Jack to win so that the PP can fall.

Even where I work the PP hired management are turning against each other.

Just ah shame.....

dedetriniking

I think a new party is absolutely necessary but i don't want JW at the head of that party. In my opinion the Dude's a nasty character.