Man i read the shenanigans of the UNC and Jack Warner and....

dedetriniking

the racism coming from Roodal Moonilal is really surprising me.

I just want Jack to win so that the PP can fall.

Even where I work the PP hired management are turning against each other.

Just ah shame.....
Here's another nasty bit of work. Monilal always struck me as someone who should be doing stand up comedy in some sh*thole.

Then you have that Suruj fella who comes across as another slimeball....then the Devant fella who was Sat's right hand man...just slimeballs everywhere.

dedetriniking

Now i see a Mr. Sinnette brining a motion for the COP to walk away from the coalition. If that happens then all fall down.

Yeah from him, during his time in opposition he was the only one I use to be impressed with from that party
remember when he said CEPEP workers were "pigs feeding at the public through"..also he was very pro indian back in his youthful days

its amazing how they bad talk CEPEP, now CEPEP is their cash cow

Moonilal was signaled as Kamla's heir apparent in 2010, I hope they rethink that cuz he is a joke.

Kamla made a big mistake by alienting the Panday/Ramesh clan, she had a right to have Mikela at her side as the heir apparent.

Moonilal, Ramlogan, Sharma and Rambachan have Kamla under lock and keys

the "Hindu cabal"

Here's another nasty bit of work. Monilal always struck me as someone who should be doing stand up comedy in some sh*thole.

Then you have that Suruj fella who comes across as another slimeball....then the Devant fella who was Sat's right hand man...just slimeballs everywhere.
NOW when i said in 2010, it was better to support PNM and launch a palace coup against Manning than endure the UNC bunch everybody was cussing me, even Lieutenant/Gladiator..where is he now?

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
I think a new party is absolutely necessary but i don't want JW at the head of that party. In my opinion the Dude's a nasty character.
thats why from the start he put himself as Interim Leader.

He knows he doesn't want himself as the head and regionally and internationally its a bad look for the party for him to be the head. My guess is that he vetting ppl and waiting to see where the chips fall first

I've been wondering about his sons besides the mgmt of the millions are they charismatic could they take up his mantle or they jus 'born lucky'.

Anyway IMO all this shuffling is good its gotten ppl who couldn't care at all back into keeping tabs on politics and how things work.
At least it not boring and stagnant.

trinike

Left TnT a looong time ago. I'll put it to you like this: last election i supported the PNM going away......but i didn't envision this humongous mess.
cool.

from years back when i saw uwi filled up with mostly Indo-Trinidadians, i knew something was wrong.

from recent years when i see 1st class only filled up with Indo-Trinidadians, i knew something was wrong.

All who want Jack to win, i think are asking for the wrong thing. He should be extradited forthwith & never see the light of politics again. He's a cancer that needs to be excised. His sons are no better.

where are the youths of substance?

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
cool.

from years back when i saw uwi filled up with mostly Indo-Trinidadians, i knew something was wrong.

from recent years when i see 1st class only filled up with Indo-Trinidadians, i knew something was wrong.

All who want Jack to win, i think are asking for the wrong thing. He should be extradited forthwith & never see the light of politics again. He's a cancer that needs to be excised. His sons are no better.

where are the youths of substance?
expand on this part pls

trinike

expand on this part pls
to me, either the education system was failing the rest of Trinidadians during secondary school years, or the process of favoritism, nepotism or whatever name it falls under, started.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
to me, either the education system was failing the rest of Trinidadians during secondary school years, or the process of favoritism, nepotism or whatever name it falls under, started.
also consider that even though at a point there was gate many people still needed a guarantor to be able to attend uwi. so many could have gained admission but were economically unable to start.

historically you see a particular group has had a certain amount of economic power.

So it may not entirely be nepotism in admission that skewed those numbers. But I could be being naive.

all4life

Forca Barca
Guyanese get thru

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UyrBZ-id3f8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>