MAN stop let woman bend u over in the club

S

sharkie

lmao ^

different strokes for different folks i guess
wanna know what's gay: sucking a man's d!ck.
also, focking a man or being focked by a man.

wanna know what's not gay: wining on a woman.

:russian_r

ijs.

T

T-MAKAA

Your partna ever go up behind a girl to jam she and she tell him no... but then he go in front her and bend over and she smile and start treat he like a cowboy on a bull in a rodeo?
:kicks

iPicong

Your partna ever go up behind a girl to jam she and she tell him no... but then he go in front her and bend over and she smile and start treat he like a cowboy on a bull in a rodeo?
nah......no kinna disrespect like dat does happen.....most heterosexual men wont allow that to happen........not even in drunkard wildness..........yuh would see dem bullas getting on like dat though....they the ones yuh would see doing that extra shit

BacchanalDiva

nuttin wrong wit a man giving a woman a little bottom wine......dais actually 1 ah meh pardnas attack tactic on strange women and he success rate is in d 90 percentile..........if a man doing a 630 and doh look back den dat is a problem
:kicks that and all ok once he just acting foolish and not really trying to show off skills like them queens.

all4life

Forca Barca
nuttin wrong wit a man giving a woman a little bottom wine......dais actually 1 ah meh pardnas attack tactic on strange women and he success rate is in d 90 percentile..........if a man doing a 630 and doh look back den dat is a problem
Yeah that works all the time, one of meh bedrins does do d same thing, even with the "stoosh" girls it work.

Dr Insane

:kicks sometimes girls does just come behind u and do dat in a joking way... but i does turn around one time and give dem a wine... but if a man just comin un bend over etc... he moving a lil too fishy

I mean it really depends on the guy, some men do this and mean nothing by it...its a woman after all, and some men do get pegged by their wives

ducks out of thread.