Man With NO LEGS Falls Out Of Roller Coaster and DIES

Mz.Breadfruit

UrbanChat.com - where the streets are talking

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KvP9DXT_31k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tanx eh boss for your service to this country..i truly appreciate it :eek:k
with dat said...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................so ammmmmmm.......................................................................hmmm :scratch

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the comments on the video and article have my crying :rofl:

MadamStatuesque

I can only be me....
u have no legs but u decide to go on a roller coaster? who is the dumbass park employee that let him on? he needs to be slapped.

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
No neked pic and you posting this garbage...

As urban news...

oman you betta get some eyecandy fuh me...

~Urbane~

the comments on the video and article have my crying :rofl:

Maybe the guy actually KNEW better. Perhaps he used the roller coaster as some sort of launching pad. There's no doubt that when he became dislodged, he began to fly but when he touched down, he soared -- to Paradise.
^^ crazy people...lol
u have no legs but u decide to go on a roller coaster? who is the dumbass park employee that let him on? he needs to be slapped.

After what he survived during the war , I guess he didn't even care to think about this one.

N

NaturalBornRidah

You fukking numbskull idiot, it was a fukking mishap, and who said you are not permitted to go on a ride because you are disabled.I'm sure they are different requirements everywhere.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
-if a child is under a certain weight they are not permitted to ride a rollercoaster
-if a child is under a certain height they are not permitted to ride a rollercoaster
-if you have a heart condition/pacemaker/high blood pressure and a host of other medical conditions, you are not permitted to ride on a rollercoaster

therefore, how is this any different?

The man has the "right" to make a bad decision and decide to do something that is determental to his health - he did die after all - but the ride operators should have denied him entry regardless of what he wanted to do since they know the parameters needed for people to enjoy their rides safely.

If this was a child who was the same height as this man who lost his legs, no one would be defending the ride operators and would be calling for their heads because they were negligent.

SKBai1991

You fukking numbskull idiot, it was a fukking mishap, and who said you are not permitted to go on a ride because you are disabled.I'm sure they are different requirements everywhere.
I want you to seriously go back and re-read that. I mean SERIOUSLY look at it, analyse it to the best of your ability (however feeble that may be) and think about what is wrong with what you just said right there, because I honestly don't know how an adult living in the real world can say something like that and seriously think that it makes any sense.

N

NaturalBornRidah

I want you to seriously go back and re-read that. I mean SERIOUSLY look at it, analyse it to the best of your ability (however feeble that may be) and think about what is wrong with what you just said right there, because I honestly don't know how an adult living in the real world can say something like that and seriously think that it makes any sense.
Their different requirements for different amusement parks it is not set in stone on whether they can or can not be allowed on the rides.

If a double amputee has prosthetic limbs he can be allowed on rides in some parks to meet the standard height requirement.

If it was such a no no,how did he get on then?

Last edited:
N

NaturalBornRidah

Now I want you to do a little investigating and get your fukking facts straight before you make an assumption like that.I said different amusement parks not all amusement parks, since it is not mandatory for a amputee or disabled person to be barred from a ride.Although it may be standard,it is still not mandatory.
Disabled visitors' access to roller coasters left to parks' discretion - St. Petersburg Times

"I know they can deny access if it's determined the person cannot be properly restrained on a ride," Barber said. "That's allowable under ADA rules. Each park takes their stand on it and it depends on whether their attendants believe a person is able to ride the ride."
This means many parks come up with and apply their own rules.

Last edited:

SKBai1991

Their different requirements for different amusement parks it is not set in stone on whether they can or can not be allowed on the rides.

If a double amputee has prosthetic limbs he can be allowed on rides in some parks to meet the standard height requirement.

If it was such a no no,how did he get on then?
Now I want you to little investigating and get your fukking facts straight before you make an assumption like that.I said different amusement parks not all amusement parks, since it is not mandatory for a amputee or disabled person to be barred from a ride.Although it may be standard,it is still not mandatory.
Which is why just about everyone said that the people controlling the ride should have USED THEIR JUDGEMENT AND DISCRETION and refused him access since, as was mentioned in the news report, he was likely not wearing his prosthetic limbs at the time of the incident. The fact that the rules aren't set in stone are not an excuse for people to not use common sense: if someone is missing half of their body and doesn't have prosthetics with them, why would you let them on a ride that has height restrictions, travels faster than highway speeds, and shoots passengers over 200 feet into the air? You'd have to be very fxcking stupid to think that allowing him on such a ride was in any way okay.

Look it your own article, moron. It clearly says "it depends on whether their attendants believe a person is able to ride the ride" and if they had the discretion to permit or deny access to the ride they should have exercised that discretion.

N

NaturalBornRidah

Which is why just about everyone said that the people controlling the ride should have USED THEIR JUDGEMENT AND DISCRETION and refused him access since, as was mentioned in the news report, he was likely not wearing his prosthetic limbs at the time of the incident. The fact that the rules aren't set in stone are not an excuse for people to not use common sense: if someone is missing half of their body and doesn't have prosthetics with them, why would you let them on a ride that has height restrictions, travels faster than highway speeds, and shoots passengers over 200 feet into the air? You'd have to be very fxcking stupid to think that allowing him on such a ride was in any way okay.

Look it your own article, moron. It clearly says "it depends on whether their attendants believe a person is able to ride the ride" and if they had the discretion to permit or deny access to the ride they should have exercised that discretion.
I don't think you get what I am saying,it may not be wise but it may not be a violation or employee misconduct to allow a disabled person on a amusement park ride.

Depending on how tall this dude was and how much he weighed did not totally disqualify him from being allowed on the ride as a double amputee.He did not have a half a body,and I did not know his height with both of his legs cut off.Would I have allowed him on no.
But the fact is different parks sometimes make exceptions to the rules,especially when they sometimes want everyone to have fun including handicaps.They are diasbleds allowed on rides at amusement parks,probably more than we imagine, I don't work at a park so I don't know how it goes.