Maury....

str8_talk

Devine
Woman: i am 200 percent sure that he is the father of my son.. why he dont want to step up an be a man?? Maury he was the only one i slept with, he is the father..

(crowd cheers and claps)

Man: girl u been sleeping around, plus my other baby momma said she saw u over at my homeboy house round the same time u claimed u got pregnant.. Maury i am NOT the father..

(crowd boos)

Maury: wen it comes to 7 mth old J'quan, Steve you are..................................... NOT THE FATHER!!!

(woman runs off stage screaming)
(camera man runs behind her)

Woman: Maury i think i know who it is now..

:umnik::umnik::umnik::umnik::umnik::umnik:

NASDAQ

Woman: i am 200 percent sure that he is the father of my son.. why he dont want to step up an be a man?? Maury he was the only one i slept with, he is the father..

(crowd cheers and claps)

Man: girl u been sleeping around, plus my other baby momma said she saw u over at my homeboy house round the same time u claimed u got pregnant.. Maury i am NOT the father..

(crowd boos)

Maury: wen it comes to 7 mth old J'quan, Steve you are..................................... NOT THE FATHER!!!

and the crowd BOOS the guy EVERY TIME, like it's so impossible for a woman to be lying

(crowd cheers and claps)

(crowd boos)

u forgot to add this part

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
:kicks @ Classy and str8 yall aint lie nuh....but you're right the crowd acts like the women don't be lying....

Right now a woman just found out her man sleeping with her 2 sisters smh....

mz_JazE

Southern Belle

(crowd cheers and claps)

(crowd boos)

:kicks
Or the "Am I Girl or Boy" drag show.

str8_talk

Devine
if i am @ home with nothing to do, Maury is my entertainment.. i does b amazed to see how many ladies sleep around an then come to the Maury show to find out who the child father is.. embarassing themselves...

oh and the lie detector tests... smh i dont even kno where to begin..

Poca

I think that those shows are all fake. I really don't understand why people would expose themselves like that.

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
so what else did the lie detector say?
Honestly i not really paying attention nuh lol...i'm trying to finish up some reports to email to my job so i'm half listening....just have the tv on for noise lol...

But she said she used to look up to her sisters and they did this to her, how can she expect/teach her daughters to look up to them as aunts etc....they both slept with her man/children father....

I really can't understand why these people will come on TV and air their laundry like that.

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
LOL this man is on maury talking about a website he has where he outs cheaters online....and he says that since he started the site 81% of the cheaters are women....*shock* say it aint so :kicks

NASDAQ

:kicks @ Classy and str8 yall aint lie nuh....but you're right the crowd acts like the women don't be lying....

Right now a woman just found out her man sleeping with her 2 sisters smh....
so muary turn into springer without the fighting? i havent seen day time TV in YEARS. no joke.

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
so muary turn into springer without the fighting? i havent seen day time TV in YEARS. no joke.
Basically lol i haven't watched it in a while myself boredom made me tune in this morning....i'm watching 227 now lol Jerry just start, but that's enough drama for the morning for me lol

NASDAQ

Basically lol i haven't watched it in a while myself boredom made me tune in this morning....i'm watching 227 now lol Jerry just start, but that's enough drama for the morning for me lol
lol.. i cut my cable when the new cable company say we THE BVI in a latin region and change up all the flipping channels into spanish and wack ish...

Minxy

(crowd cheers and claps)

(crowd boos)

:lol

I think that those shows are all fake. I really don't understand why people would expose themselves like that.
U would HOPE so :drag: