Maury....

NASDAQ

I think that those shows are all fake. I really don't understand why people would expose themselves like that.
Some people will go just for the free plane ride and hotel room

There was a guy on another msg board i’m on told us that he was going to be on springer. He was like

Him …Yoo I’m gonna be on springer, they called me and said my girl has a secret to tell me

Weeks later he told us that he went to the taping of the show and she told him that she was messing around with another girl.. and the producers were upset with him because he didn’t flip out…. he told them he was cool with it NO DRAMA.. so springer producers decided to not use their segment

NASDAQ

all the channels to spanish :confused
not all but they changed up channels, took away most of them like VH1, TNT..TBS..HBO..SHOWTIME..CINEMAX.sports center and others and replace them with some ish like hbo family that dont show the new movies or like vh1 soul that play lone old music videos... sportscenter caribbean that show soccer and cricket...no nfl or nba... the other "new" channels have cussing and parents make scene because u watching some show on the NEW TBS them give us and it have cussing..so now their kids cant watch tv unsupervised... then u watching a show and when it go to commercial it in spanish.

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~

There was a guy on another msg board i’m on told us that he was going to be on springer. He was like

Him …Yoo I’m gonna be on springer, they called me and said my girl has a secret to tell me

Weeks later he told us that he went to the taping of the show and she told him that she was messing around with another girl.. and the producers were upset with him because he didn’t flip out…. he told them he was cool with it NO DRAMA.. so springer producers decided to not use their segment
Wow! That's crazy.

not all but they changed up channels, took away most of them like VH1, TNT..TBS..HBO..SHOWTIME..CINEMAX.sports center and others and replace them with some ish like hbo family that dont show the new movies or like vh1 soul that play lone old music videos... sportscenter caribbean that show soccer and cricket...no nfl or nba... the other "new" channels have cussing and parents make scene because u watching some show on the NEW TBS them give us and it have cussing..so now their kids cant watch tv unsupervised... then u watching a show and when it go to commercial it in spanish.
Da hell?!?! They don't realize that they could lose real business or probably lose a lot of business already?:confused

str8_talk

Devine

lol i am not suprised..