Meagon Good finally decide to get married..

T

T-MAKAA

big her up for this: Good previously revealed that the couple chose to remain celibate until marriage.

Besides that im not too thrilled..

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
big her up for this: Good previously revealed that the couple chose to remain celibate until marriage.

Besides that im not too thrilled..
Is she trying to change her image? I mean if trying to wait til marriage wouldn't it help the man keep his cool if she dressed like it? If my fiance walked around dressed as sexily as possible and i have to see them at home and in my movies...I dunno...I might not make it unless we literally don't even hug...

Is the preacher boy that is also in the Hollywood Entertainment business she married?

I assume they have something in common, I hope he inspires her and not her distracting him although his two careers don't seem like they complement to me but what do I know I don't live the Hollywood life...

Still I wish (nearly) every marriage the best even if the draw/matching element isn't very obvious...when it's relationships i might take a bet on how long it will last (Rihanna & Drake)...but marriage it's wrong to say that. I hope they last forever. they are MARRIED.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Congrats to her and her husband. The girl is only 30, so this is a good age for her.

Is she trying to change her image? I mean if trying to wait til marriage wouldn't it help the man keep his cool if she dressed like it? If my fiance walked around dressed as sexily as possible and i have to see them at home and in my movies...I dunno...I might not make it unless we literally don't even hug...
Overall, it seems that she has dressed more modestly over the past year or two. I read somewhere that the two may have even refrained from kissing. Regardless, they maintained a completely Christian courtship in terms of intimacy, which is a great foundation for them.

Last edited:
T

T-MAKAA

Congrats to her and her husband. The girl is only 30, so this is a good age for her.

Overall, it seems that she has dressed more modestly over the past year or two. I read somewhere that the two may have even refrained from kissing. Regardless, they maintained a completely Christian courtship in terms of intimacy, which is a great foundation for them.
O really? Hmmm did she kiss someonein that think like a man movie?

T

T-MAKAA

I dunno...never saw it and didn't know she was in it. But what does that have to do with her husband? Was he in the movie?
Was wondering if I had that pact with my fiancé if I would be okay with seeing her kiss another man even though it is acting.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Was wondering if I had that pact with my fiancé if I would be okay with seeing her kiss another man even though it is acting.
Guess it just depends. Considering that they are both in the entertainment industry, they probably had that worked out early on.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
good for them, hope they continue to uplift each other.

besides they got that Oprah rubber stamp lol they can't fck it up

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
I don't think that Christian women should dress that way but everyone has their own interpretation of the scriptures, I guess. I know that ten years ago I would never be caught dead playing mas and now I am a carnival junkie, so I don't want to be too judgmental....

I wish them all the best!