Mega Jackpot $476 Million

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
thats why i always said, if i ever won the lottery, even before i go to the lottery commision or anything, I would move out to an undisclosed location for a while until i have my money I probably wont sell the old crib after i move.. i would just have it there.. After i have my winnings i will move to somehwere my winnings can afford

Last edited:

bhalistix

It is I
thats why i always said, if i ever won the lottery, even before i go to the lottery commision or anything, I would move out to an undisclosed location for a while until i have my money I probably wont sell the old crib after i move.. i would just have it there..
you should lose you tix during the move :rofl:

Nica

SAINTSational
Check the laws of your state because there are some states that allow winners to claim winnings anonymously.

You can set up a trust and have a lawyer claim on your behalf. The lottery commission will obviously have to know who you are so that they can carry out background checks, check if you have any outstanding child support orders, unpaid taxes and the like.

guest1

this guy Rob dyrdek (I don't even know who that is)

bought $700 worth in tickets, he didnt' win though. no one bought the winning tickets so it's up to $476 million or something

Stagga_Dagga

Habitual Enabler
You guys remember those three businessmen from Greenwich CT that won last year? They were already loaded, and smart. They sat on that ticket for months, getting their finances in order. I bet atleast one of them finalize divorce and severed/secured assets before submitting the ticket.

I don't think I'm going to play. The odds are like getting attacked by a lion, getting struck by lightning, and not hearing shots in a BK party, all in the same day. But if I do win it, doh worry, I still gonna be on imix same way.