Mega Jackpot $476 Million

Stagga_Dagga

Habitual Enabler
that's what I'm saying

ay Stagga...I'm saying can I get a loan for my business. I mean we're all related someway right? :grin:

Mi gonna need 7% In the first quarter and 3.5% residual for the first 2 years. With the option to buy you out. Deal?

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
took my friend 15 yrs of playing the same numbers to finally win 500K. Im not that patient.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
Mi gonna need 7% In the first quarter and 3.5% residual for the first 2 years. With the option to buy you out. Deal?
lemme have my lawyers look into that one

took my friend 15 yrs of playing the same numbers to finally win 500K. Im not that patient.
shoot all of that money could have went to a dang investment fund. let it grow into something, and yeah I'm not that patient. I don't even keep up with the lottery pool over here at work. Good thing my auntie is on the committee. I know she'll give me some change.

Redlocks

Mr. BALTIMORE
wrong.

You would have 100 in 175mil chance in winning if you buy $100 in tickets.

so let them increase their spread.
I am glad you pointed that out. Now is a good time to play
because it isn't any harder to win, but the payoff is much,
much greater.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
when I was a kid, my dad and his friend bought $1,000 owrth of lottery tickets and didnt even win a free ticket to play. My mum didnt speak to him for a week.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Why do ppl show their faces after they win? I never got that shit..
SMH...man that is least of my problem....like others stated, that is part or the racket....i tell you what, i which a MF would call me up, like one of those long loss friends, i am hoping like a MF Friday i have that problem or get such a call, btw, this is the type of problem i want :

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/owpiV_zgToA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>