Mega Jackpot $476 Million

P

Pebbles362436

SMH...man that is least of my problem....like others stated, that is part or the racket....i tell you what, i which a MF would call me up, like one of those long loss friends, i am hoping like a MF Friday i have that problem or get such a call, btw, this is the type of problem i want :

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/owpiV_zgToA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
LOL They not even shame when they do that stuff and it's obvious all of a sudden they acting like yuh long lost BFF. :nea: You give them the like who are you again GTFOH look?:rolleyes:

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
LOL They not even shame when they do that stuff and it's obvious all of a sudden they acting like yuh long lost BFF. :nea: You give them the like who are you again GTFOH look?:rolleyes:
Shame.....they have none....had one cousin came up from JA, every other month, i get that call....yeah i need help with this, things slow, i mean i was extorted for close to two years...she got married, i think i was more happier than her....a few months later i get another call from her....they behind in rent, i am saying WTF, that is his problem now....you can't win.

All i am hoping is that a mega pool win....i made sure the two guys in the mail room was in...we dont want to leave them out.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
i spent the most on tickets i ever spend.....cho

nuff people weh never play lotto EVER is playing...i had two friends ask me HOW to play....i had to show them how to fill out the paper...and explain what quick pick and a megaball is...smh...is those kinda people weh always win kmt