Men - When it comes to "women's issues"...

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#
...you might end up looking like a f u c ktard if you argue with women about them. LMAO

Don't ask a question about a "woman's issue" then tell a woman she lacks common sense because your perspective on the issue doesn't allow you to understand the issue. Especially after asking a ridiculous question which, if you had any perspective, wouldn't need asking. :rofl:

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
it all goes back to men feeling entitled to CONTROL women's "issues"

that's been a problem since the beginning of time....and then if you question it, your labeled a feminist, and feminist is used as an epithet around these parts

G

Gladiator

On Imix

I'm pregnant, having a kid for a man but its my body none of his business, having an abortion = woman issues

I believe men should be the ones paying for dates= woman AND man issues

:kicks:

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#
it all goes back to men feeling entitled to CONTROL women's "issues"

that's been a problem since the beginning of time....and then if you question it, your labeled a feminist, and feminist is used as an epithet around these parts
Basically.

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#
Wait, men care bout this since when?!!
Since the beginning of institutionalized and socital efforts to control women's bodies and anything else we say or do.

Apparently you have some men on IMIX who ask questions pertaining to issues surrounding women's bodies then want to act like rancid s k u n t s when you run education pon dem.

All very interesting stuff :)

B

Black Madonna

Wait, men care bout this since when?!!
men that "don't care" are even worse. "women issues" are really civil/societal/humans issues. so a man who doesnt even care just don't view women as humans

SKBai1991

men that "don't care" are even worse. "women issues" are really civil/societal/humans issues. so a man who doesnt even care just don't view women as humans
so we supposed to care but nah have an opinion? I confused...either leff we outta di discussion or leh arwee have a voice.

B

Black Madonna

So which one is it, should we care or not?
do you have a problem with balance? you're supposed to care but know your role is just as support not starring lead....

why do some men have such a hard time with knowing their role in shit? SMH
It becomes increasingly painful to deal with people who just don't get it yet... my patience UGH

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
do you have a problem with balance? you're supposed to care but know your role is just as support not starring lead....

why do some men have such a hard time with knowing their role in shit? SMH
It becomes increasingly painful to deal with people who just don't get it yet... my patience UGH

Maybe you need to talk to someone about that patience issue. Who de hell tell you anyone have a problem wid balance? I asked the question so yuh could enlighten yuh sista and tweeta because from their tone it seems we musn concern weself wid "woman issues"

B

Black Madonna

Maybe you need to talk to someone about that patience issue. Who de hell tell you anyone have a problem wid balance? I asked the question so yuh could enlighten yuh sista and tweeta because from their tone it seems we musn concern weself wid "woman issues"
so having patience is an issue now....lol. I thought it was a virtue. you people kill me. now you're asking a question so I could enlighten people when you DIDN'T ask me the question, I wasnt even in the thread yet.

why didnt you just enlighten them yourself when Tweeta directed the thread to men anyways?

oh wait that would require responsibiliy... it's just easier to put it on me.

dude stop it....really