Men - When it comes to "women's issues"...

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
so having patience is an issue now....lol. I thought it was a virtue. you people kill me. now you're asking a question so I could enlighten people when you DIDN'T ask me the question, I wasnt even in the thread yet.

why didnt you just enlighten them yourself when Tweeta directed the thread to men anyways?

oh wait that would require responsibiliy... it's just easier to put it on me.

dude stop it....really
You must really be crazy oui, when I quoted you and asked directly "should we care or not" you wasn't in the thread yet? You rell friggin looney oui :kicks

G

Gladiator

Lawd never heard anything such as "man issues" but we hearing references to 'woman issues' now lol..

B

Black Madonna

You must really be crazy oui, when I quoted you and asked directly "should we care or not" you wasn't in the thread yet? You rell friggin looney oui :kicks
*steuspe* I havent the time. you're the one that's crazy. your first post in the thread says it all and that was before I entered the thread. so play games if you wanna.....

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#
I asked the question so yuh could enlighten yuh sista and tweeta because from their tone it seems we musn concern weself wid "woman issues"
This is not the case. As BM said issues that affect women, men, various races, people of varying degrees of social status etc etc etc. they're all collective issues that affect society, family, how we live in general. So.... if you read what I said it didn't say that men shouldn't care about or concern themselves with women's issues ... it says when you ask questions about women's issues, and you get a woman's perspective on them... it's retarded to tell her she lacks sense just because you cannot identify with her perspective as a male.

Me said:
Don't ask a question about a "woman's issue" then tell a woman she lacks common sense because your perspective on the issue doesn't allow you to understand the issue.
It would be the same as you and I having a conversation about an issue that affects black people, and a white person coming in and telling us that we don't have any sense because we don't see it from a white perspective.

I really wish people would just read what is said and seek clarification when they don't understand.

Also... you asked if men should care about women's issues to Madonna later, but initially you said they don't:

You said:
Wait, men care bout this since when?!!
Madonna ended up saying the same thing I did essentially because she said men should care, but they should know their role in discussing women's issues... she was being more blunt about what I have said earlier.

So please don't act like people are crazy because you are struggling with comprehension.

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#
*steuspe* I havent the time. you're the one that's crazy. your first post in the thread says it all and that was before I entered the thread. so play games if you wanna.....
It's weird we replied same time.... mine took longer to do LMAO... but yeah he is on some shit.... I don't get it.

B

Black Madonna

This is not the case. As BM said issues that affect women, men, various races, people of varying degrees of social status etc etc etc. they're all collective issues that affect society, family, how we live in general. So.... if you read what I said it didn't say that men shouldn't care about or concern themselves with women's issues ... it says when you ask questions about women's issues, and you get a woman's perspective on them... it's retarded to tell her she lacks sense just because you cannot identify with her perspective as a male.

It would be the same as you and I having a conversation about an issue that affects black people, and a white person coming in and telling us that we don't have any sense because we don't see it from a white perspective.

I really wish people would just read what is said and seek clarification when they don't understand.

Also... you asked if men should care about women's issues to Madonna later, but initially you said they don't:

Madonna ended up saying the same thing I did essentially because she said men should care, but they should know their role in discussing women's issues... she was being more blunt about what I have said earlier.

So please don't act like people are crazy because you are struggling with comprehension.
:fan_1: them nuh like women wid sense roun these parts......they like their women emotionally confused and desperate for attention. it gives them the upper hand.

A woman with sense has them struggling to know their role which is why they default to chick like behavior and why they feel they are able to address woman issues