Mike Tyson now a Boxing Promoter & trying to make amends!

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Mike Tyson trying to make amends in his life!
<iframe width="550" height="400" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CnrQG_tzWBk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Todd Grisham sits down with Mike Tyson to talk about Teddy Atlas, Don King and his debut as a promoter.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
I wouldnt be forgiving no damn Don King if i was Mike...

but good to see Mike is doing what it takes to remain reformed

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
I wouldnt be forgiving no damn Don King if i was Mike...

but good to see Mike is doing what it takes to remain reformed
He had to. Mike has a rage problem and is fully aware of it. For his own peace of mind he had to forgive him and move on, otherwise he might harm King. It's the same reason why he never sought to understand the details of how his daughter died. He may not be educated or a fancy talker but Mike is a much more mentally strong man than he get's credit for being. He has been through a lot and I believe his experiences might one day in his capacity as promoter help him save a youngster of similarly rough upbringing as himself.

DerMonger

Wow....I never in a million years coulda forecasted from following their careers in the 80s & 90s that Mike Tyson would be better off in life than his rival Evander Holyfield. I always thought that dude lived an examplery life and Tyson was the one that should be following his lead.

A part of me is surprised Mike Tyson is still even alive today. I'm glad he's trying to fight the good fight,

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Wow....I never in a million years coulda forecasted from following their careers in the 80s & 90s that Mike Tyson would be better off in life than his rival Evander Holyfield. I always thought that dude lived an examplery life and Tyson was the one that should be following his lead.

A part of me is surprised Mike Tyson is still even alive today. I'm glad he's trying to fight the good fight,
Mike have more common sense than EH. On the surface it may not have seemed so but if yuh look at how things have unfolded its clear who have sense and who don't. It took MT time to get where he is but given his challenges he has come a long way. EH on the otherhand seemed the level headed one of the two, but once you evaluate his decision making you realize he couldn't have been. I applaud MT and I'm happy to see the brother positively progressing.