Miss T&T World 2012

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
saw this on my FB feed update today. I pay no attention to the beauty pagaent but what's this all about?

Last edited by a moderator:

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
nah nah...lol...you dont have to delete it..

i honestly dont think she is the best candidate dey coulda find on short notice...but ppl have been soooo mean with their comments....normally i wouldnt really care but dis gyul takin a beating....i really feel for her...

str8_talk

Devine
the only thing i dont agree with is the green/blue contacts she wears.. and i dont think the pics that dey posted of her on the website is doing her any justice

besides that.. i think she deserves a chance, people must not be so harsh, and there is a BIG difference between constructive criticism and down right BEING MEAN!!

i wish her all the best!!

LB

nah nah...lol...you dont have to delete it..

i honestly dont think she is the best candidate dey coulda find on short notice...but ppl have been soooo mean with their comments....normally i wouldnt really care but dis gyul takin a beating....i really feel for her...

ohhh okay. I was looking for more info so I could follow what was going on. So she is a last minute choice? outside of the looks dept, what were the other contestants like?
I dont know how alla dis thing work at all.

For someone else to bring up the topic...
true....lol

str8_talk

Devine
these competitions are not liek what they used to be.. pretty soon T&T might not be participating in these pageants, cus of lack of support..

i didnt even kno they was screening ppl for the pageant..

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
ohhh okay. I was looking for more info so I could follow what was going on. So she is a last minute choice? outside of the looks dept, what were the other contestants like?
I dont know how alla dis thing work at all.

true....lol
there wasnt a local show/contest...the organizers hand picked her...apparently the MW pageant is set at an earlier date this year or sumthin so they didnt have time to have a full out queen show to pick a rep for trinidad.....or so dey say....

the dude who is head of the local MW pageant committee has also been receiving some criticism because of how he treated the last local MW rep and now for picking Athalia...apparently he is a smart man too...gyul is all kinda ting...

*oh bacchanal*

LB

there wasnt a local show/contest...the organizers hand picked her...apparently the MW pageant is set at an earlier date this year or sumthin so they didnt have time to have a full out queen show to pick a rep for trinidad.....or so dey say....

the dude who is head of the local MW pageant committee has also been receiving some criticism because of how he treated the last local MW rep and now for picking Athalia...apparently he is a smart man too...gyul is all kinda ting...

*oh bacchanal*
holy sh*t, nuff bacchanal and she getting the licks for it!

yeah, I reading some of the comments on her looks now, and these ppl are on her like a shark feeding frenzy...skin colour, her teeth size...alla it.

Nobody has skin that thick.... :(

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
given her responses to what's going on she seems like an excellent representative