Miss T&T World 2012

dedetriniking

I have n't read the comments and tnt does have a lot of color struck people but I do not get the warm fuzzies when i look at her photos. It has nothing to do with skin color for me...because i think Wendy Fiztwilliams is the epitomy of regal. Something about this girl is uninviting though...and the contact lenses are a definite turn off.

Yeah i'm being superficial but this is a superficial contest.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
I have n't read the comments and tnt does have a lot of color struck people but I do not get the warm fuzzies when i look at her photos. It has nothing to do with skin color for me...because i think Wendy Fiztwilliams is the epitomy of regal. Something about this girl is uninviting though...and the contact lenses are a definite turn off.

Yeah i'm being superficial but this is a superficial contest.
thing is she has a wide range of photos... I only saw the contacts pics after I read her interview which made me like her.

Thru all her pics you can see she is a great blank canvas that correct hair makeup and outfit can only enhance. some of the styling for her promo shoots was ill-advised but she is by no means a bad candidate.

I will say I don't like her hair back tho. PS dede wendy is wendy why can't she rep for her particular style of beauty and grace?

SN even lookin at pics of leila lopes now... she ain all that like how ppl was carryin on when she won.

Last edited:

dollbabi

Earth Angel
All the best to her. I may not feel she is the most attractive but her skin and figure are on point. Trinidad may usually send prettier girls, complexion aside, but perhaps she will surprise us.

I like these pics...

Last edited by a moderator:

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
thing is she has a wide range of photos... I only saw the contacts pics after I read her interview which made me like her.

Thru all her pics you can see she is a great blank canvas that correct hair makeup and outfit can only enhance. some of the styling for her promo shoots was ill-advised but she is by no means a bad candidate.

I will say I don't like her hair back tho. PS dede wendy is wendy why can't she rep for her particular style of beauty and grace?

SN even lookin at pics of leila lopes now... she ain all that like how ppl was carryin on when she won.
i wondering if de gyul even got advice....at all...

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
oh i think this is teh girl who had on some kinda fur coat with blue contacts.. i had looked at her back then.. and never really paid attention..

femmeayitienne

***//\\***
She is not ugly in the least. She looks better with her hair down though and she should consider redoing the shape of her eyebrows. I'd say she just needs a better stylist and she's good to go.

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
Why isn't she a good choice/pick? I'm kinda confused here. I'll comment further once I've seen her pics. Smh @ dese trinis. And half of them can't do better dey damn self.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Why isn't she a good choice/pick? I'm kinda confused here. I'll comment further once I've seen her pics. Smh @ dese trinis. And half of them can't do better dey damn self.
Partly because she not from no posh area. You know where everybody talkin up in dem nose hole like they in parlyment.

She's not ugly at all. BUT i don't think she's ''MW' pageant material. And it has absolutely NOTHING to do with her complexion(Kenisha Thom anyone?)

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
Partly because she not from no posh area. You know where everybody talkin up in dem nose hole like they in parlyment.
Smh figured as much. Judgmental ass trinis. Well I found a bunch of pics of her and I still see nothing to complain about. The girl is beautiful, smart and has abs to die for lol

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
okay in these last pics above.. in the first pic she looked the best.. the second one showed she had a nice body.. long hair doesnt take her.. look too masculine

G

Gladiator

for some in here she aint look dougla or light skin enough to be a Trini contestant

:kicks: