Miss T&T World 2012

allyuh foreigners doh undastan trinis, dey just like to complain and fu!k up people, let she win nah, u go see how they go praise she like she is the second coming of christ.

I remember the year they send up the white girl, u never hear so much complaining yet..oh gosh I had feel sorry for that girl, and that is before the internet was so huge so I could only imagine.

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#
For clarification, what does "traditional" mean to you? Excuse me if you said already and I didn't catch it.

She has an attractive face, she is slim, young, seems vibrant, good skin etc etc - that is what most men traditionally find attractive.

Also keep in mind pageants aren't solely based on who is the "prettiest" as well. There's all kinds of politics involved in who is crowned, gets the scholarship, money, prizes, and ultimately, who gets to represent the country / region / city etc.

TC

Steuuuupssss!
Smh figured as much. Judgmental ass trinis. Well I found a bunch of pics of her and I still see nothing to complain about. The girl is beautiful, smart and has abs to die for lol

They should have used these shots as the promo shots. Val coulda get a wuk by selecting these shots.

Last edited:
N

NaturalBornRidah

For clarification, what does "traditional" mean to you? Excuse me if you said already and I didn't catch it.

She has an attractive face, she is slim, young, seems vibrant, good skin etc etc - that is what most men traditionally find attractive.

Also keep in mind pageants aren't solely based on who is the "prettiest" as well. There's all kinds of politics involved in who is crowned, gets the scholarship, money, prizes, and ultimately, who gets to represent the country / region / city etc.
Thank you I've said this before.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Smh figured as much. Judgmental ass trinis. Well I found a bunch of pics of her and I still see nothing to complain about. The girl is beautiful, smart and has abs to die for lol

Loving these pics, especially the first. Whoever did her promo pics did her an injustice. Is she not beautiful enough naturally? Why the contacts? SMH.

alyuh leave the girl nah... (well the ones that have the negative things to say) give the girl a chance!
let she only win, u go hear them saying she is the best ting since slice bread.

Anyone remember Anya, remember how they went from liking her (Ms Universe) to hating her (sex tape) to loving her (project runway).

dollbabi

Earth Angel
^^^Yes, but in people's defense here, the promo pics look ridiculous. Why would they have her looking like that when she looks so good naturally? They have never done this to any contestant.

not your traditional beauty?

the writer, and website that wrote, produce and published that filth need to be looked at funny for suggesting that title..... who are they to fcukin judge.... rell outta timing if u ask me

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
nah nah...lol...you dont have to delete it..

i honestly dont think she is the best candidate dey coulda find on short notice...but ppl have been soooo mean with their comments....normally i wouldnt really care but dis gyul takin a beating....i really feel for her...
why short notice? how does this catch them by surprise?

And I don't know what she look like but the article says she have a gap between her two front teeth.

For Miss Universe? No.

Why unuh don't find that girl I took a pic of in YUMA and send her on short notice? She was a crowd favourite so assuming she have some education and some sense, she should do.

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
@ dollbabi post: if they put contacts in a black woman's eyes, they trying for her to look mixed.

the question is why did she let them?

and...unuh overdoing the sympathy for her.

I can come all the way from foreign and find more winning Trinis "on short notice"...unuh should go find them. lols