Miss World 2013 Caribbean Contestants

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
Not into the pageant thing at all but the majority of the women look like they'd be much prettier without the "pageant" makeup on.

why Ms. Jamaica always mix?

and why Ms TNT look so?

Ms Kitts look like she ready for Passa Passa not a pageant

Ms PR bess,

Ms Curacao and Ms martinique is the sweetest

BacchanalDiva

Not into the pageant thing at all but the majority of the women look like they'd be much prettier without the "pageant" makeup on.
Agree but Haiti look like a baby with the clean face, she could do w/ a lil make up. I wonder how old she actually is.

Essential Flower

(((Natural creation)))
large up Dominica
She is very NATURALLY beautiful. Btw...Isn't she the lady who won the prestigious title of Miss Carival 2013 here in SVG? :scratchIf she is the one then I am keeping my fingers crossed....very talented and intelligent Lady. She is half Vincy and half Dominican I was told.

Klang

Real Patriot
She is very NATURALLY beautiful. Btw...Isn't she the lady who won the prestigious title of Miss Carival 2013 here in SVG? :scratchIf she is the one then I am keeping my fingers crossed....very talanted and intelligent Lady. She is half Vincy and half Dominican I was told.
who told you that?

Essential Flower

(((Natural creation)))
annale dominik
I have to look it up because I know it was Miss Dominica who took the title. Her chaperone told me that her aim was to win all categories but failed in the swimsuit one. I did not even get to attend the show much less to view it after.

Klang

Real Patriot
The one who won the pageant I was told went go school here as a youth and then migrate. My boss and her mother are friends.....oh well....probably not her but they look alike...hmmm.
she has lived in a number of countries, st vincent being one of them. but that dont mean she is vincy