Miss World 2013 Caribbean Contestants

Essential Flower

(((Natural creation)))
Vincies always begging for inclusion, like an unloved child trying to take the attention off of the most important kids

such is life
Look...I am Miss Cool so take it down a notch. If you notice on here I don't go deep I just keep on the surface and have fun. I was just trying to get some innocent info to coincide with what I was told. If she is not the lady then I am happy to stay off the track. Let the cool Dominicans on here speak...stay out of our lush vegetation. Jeez!

Essential Flower

(((Natural creation)))
are u a belle ting?
In my own creative world. Growing up I had lots of opportunities to showcase my talents and hard times dodging the modeling agencies because of my natural flawless facial structure and skin but just wasn't interested. Was norminated six times during high school for pageants and four times for district and country but as I've mentioned just wasn't my thing. I send my best friend in my place at one of them and helped her to taking the crown. I am more of the book worm (poetry), paint to brushes, interested in decorating and designing..lol. this Saggi like to keep it cool...lol.

Klang

Real Patriot
In my own creative world. Growing up I had lots of opportunities to showcase my talents and hard times dodging the modeling agencies because of my natural flawless facial structure and skin but just wasn't interested. Was norminated six times during high school for pageants and four times for district and country but as I've mentioned just wasn't my thing. I send my best friend in my place at one of them and helped her to taking the crown. I am more of the book worm (poetry), paint to brushes, interested in decorating and designing..lol. this Saggi like to keep it cool...lol.
hmmm

A.K.K.S.

Aruba
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dT7kXaZPHO0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bahamas
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/H0N2EhK4ELA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Barbados
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JY60UKU9poo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Belize
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pPEDNyRX5Tk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

British Virgin Islands
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/V1rZXSLt-LI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Curaçao
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eQjA2hJ09l8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Guadeloupe
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mulw7XL-DqQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Guyana
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vPejA0aWKSQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Haiti
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sgV0IMNiFJ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Honduras (From the Bay Islands)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qxHxKfPRjmY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jamaica
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FbckmthSpOQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

St. Kitts & Nevis
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KyPbV4IbJds" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Trinidad & Tobago
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/I7PabyJyD_g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:no2:...Barbados IS Caribbean (south and west coast), and Bahamas is fringe Caribbean... I agree with Guyana not being Caribbean though :grin:
Caribbean sea dont ever touch Barbados, Bahamas is more American dan caribbean

and well u know the story about Guyana

TheEducator

lol Barbados is Caribbean.

Bahamas is not even in the Caribbean sea. So its not and I agree with you about Guyana. If Guyana is part of the Caribbean then so is Venezuela.

A.K.K.S.

To me you aren't Caribbean if you aren't from an Island.
That logic makes no sense. You are just trying to carve out some sort of uniqueness for "smallies" like yourself...

1. You can be from an island and NOT be Caribbean, like Bermuda, Bahamas, etc...
  2. You can be from an island in the Caribbean part of a larger, mainland country, such as one of the Belizean cayes or the Bay Islands

TheEducator

That logic makes no sense. You are just trying to carve out some sort of uniqueness for "smallies" like yourself...

1. You can be from an island and NOT be Caribbean, like Bermuda, Bahamas, etc...
  2. You can be from an island in the Caribbean part of a larger, mainland country, such as one of the Belizean cayes or the Bay Islands
Obviously I meant islands in the Caribbean. Not mainland countries like Belize and Guyana.

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
The Caribbean Sea is just a part of the Atlantic Ocean. There is no formal division.

You guys know that, right?:brunette: