Misty Copeland

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
:::serious stare:::
what?? LOL Is it because its with Tavis Smiley?!! :lol: I dont listen to him but I know he isnt well-liked amongst a lot of ppl. But its still nice to hear her speak dont you think?

Steupz

Nope, lol... it's more to do with that Tavis Smiley interview being in the original post under the picture.

G

Gladiator

I used to watch Tavis Smiley shows but somehere over the years I lost interest...Steupz yuh does see dem type ah woman in teh UK ?

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
Nope, lol... it's more to do with that Tavis Smiley interview being in the original post under the picture.
oh gosh :kicks

I havent watched all of it since my sound isnt working right on my laptop. So find a better interview for us, please and thanks.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
great talent

shame about the whole management issue, but its not surprising issues like that come up when somebody has talent and a golden ticket. Glad it worked out... mostly

LIONESS onda RISE

Ok she is african american...In my mind i thought she was a black american woman from when i first open the thread
these are not the same?
I absolutely adore her and I am trying to get my daughter's pointe class to see one of her performances...she is truly an inspiration not to mention FIERCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEE!!!!
she is TRUELY amazing!!!...both my girl are in ballet...only one has any talent for it..while the other is better with tap..

something to show my little girl. she will be so inspired, to see someone who looks like her accomplish so much...