MJB's Burger King Commercial...

Riley Escobar

Anonymous
Gladiator, here's your woman doing her thing for BK...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/F2A3zJSclyk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:rofl: :rofl:

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
I just read they pulled the ad due to the reaction in the black community :eek:

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
i hate see well established artists doing ads for people like burger king and the like...

How the fuk Aretha Franklin going to be doing ads for Snickers.. her status too high for that

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
But Im sure the money is just as high.
sometimes guarding your stature is more important that the fast buck...
Aretha gets to appear along side people like Pavoratti(sp) on National television...
she keep doing stuff like snicker commercials, next thing she will be getting calls to appear on remixes with Tyga from Young Money which i am sure is far less money than appearing with Pavoratti

mypalacecollapse

I don't understand why chicken has to be a forbidden word among black people in this country, this place is messed up badly.
And it looks no different from most commercials that feature celebrities.

Anyway
Link to the video

Last edited:
G

Gladiator

Negro you really said Gladiator woman :rofl: C'mon man..

MadamStatuesque

I can only be me....
Aretha gets to appear along side people like Pavoratti(sp) on National television...
she keep doing stuff like snicker commercials, next thing she will be getting calls to appear on remixes with Tyga from Young Money which i am sure is far less money than appearing with Pavoratti
you dont know that for sure as product endorsement is a big deal and big bucks. she's seen it all and done it all and a snickers commercial ain gonna do a thing to her nor change her status. no one was fussin when she did the Pepsi endorsement and this Snickers endorsement is nothing to write home about at all.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Aretha's stature as Queen of Soul is solidified, nothing can change that. She can hoola hoop down the street eating a banana and still turn around and get a call to perform for the Queen of England.