Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • SWAGGERIFIC

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
who is it,

ok not necessarily HATE maybe, but who grinds people nerves the most, like they really can get a negative response or backlash when they post.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
if i say i feel even the tiniest bit of pride that i am powerful enough to evoke such emotions within people...does that make me hateful?

or is the people that voted that they hate me, the hateful ones

i'm not sure how this hate things works

can someone explain it to me?

dollbabi

Earth Angel
There is no one I hate here. Why expend energy hating people behind a screen that you don't even know?

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
lol... nah, i dont pay much attention.. i find her too biased to get much honesty out of her posts..
:rofl:

...i think you need to start making threads like you used to...i did a search of all your old threads, and i was reading some of them.....

and mannnnnnnnnnn

you'se a funny dude....very underrated imixer

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
ok...i didn't vote....and for some reason i don't think many of the real active posters voted

so how did 29 people vote???? who are the people that voted????

and lol @ Dragon getting the most votes

and :rofl: @ Colo

Ras_Apache

Lol@indianyute aka Ras apache.

You need to check my "missing imxer " thread if u are going to bring his old alias up..lol
Indianyute started out as a social experiment. I wanted to see if people would have a different response to fockry I used to say if they thought I was indian.
When dem banned me I changed my name to ras apache, continued the same fockry but got much different responses because people thought I was a ras. Interesting study indeed...

I still cant believe that chicl that teef out di rum shop really was about to put a bounty on my head in real life..smh

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Indianyute started out as a social experiment. I wanted to see if people would have a different response to fockry I used to say if they thought I was indian.
When dem banned me I changed my name to ras apache, continued the same fockry but got much different responses because people thought I was a ras. Interesting study indeed.

I still cant believe that chicl that teef out di rum shop really was about to put a bounty on my head in real life..smh
HA!....i did the same thing on dhr....i posted a certain way as a woman..i got banned...but when i came back and posted as a man...they accepted the same thoughts and ideas more because they thought they were coming from a man

yo, people don't realize their own biases you know..