• SWAGGERIFIC

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
People still hate Dragon ???

He really mellowed out over the years.
I have a suspicion that Dragon voted 20 times for himself, as an Admin here he probably has the ability to vote for himself 20 times so I won't be surprised if he did that because he takes pride in being hater.

Just being on that list means you are popular and are being recognised for stirring-up emotions in other posters!

PS: I am disappointed that no one has voted for me yet so maybe I should have voted for myself! :beach:

~Urbane~

I have a suspicion that Dragon voted 20 times for himself, as an Admin here he probably has the ability to vote for himself 20 times so I won't be surprised if he did that because he takes pride in being hater.

Just being on that list means you are popular and are being recognised for stirring-up emotions in other posters!

PS: I am disappointed that no one has voted for me yet so maybe I should have voted for myself! :beach:

Smart thinking. That makes a lot of sense..lol

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
:rofl:

dude you begging for haters?????

dude you so irrelevant that people can't even be bothered to hate you..

was that mean? :rofl:
I made the list just like you did so that at least counts for something!

Maybe I make folks laugh too much in my efforts to nurture their hatred as is evident by your reaction to my post? :scratch

Do you also suspect that Dragon voted for himself 20 times to look like he is more popular/hated here than all of us?

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
I hate no one here, how can i hate someone i never met... and as i said the other, waste of good energy...

that just show how touchous some are on here, if they gone to the level with their feelings...

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
I hate no one here, how can i hate someone i never met... and as i said the other, waste of good energy...

that just show how touchous some are on here, if they gone to the level with their feelings...
Okay lets put it this way, if you don't hate me then please vote for me and many thanks in advance for your support! :good:

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
where is the thread that is opposite to this one...
Do I have to send you some credits man?
I need your vote in the poll in this thread.
Right now I am looking bad because no one seems to hate me which is a major disappointment! :beta: