• Dragon

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • SWAGGERIFIC

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
oh give it a break...JEEZ!!! NOBODY CARES!!!!
Was I addressing you here?!

Some folks round here have no sense of humour. Life is not always that serious, okay!

If you were intelligent enough and didn't take things so seriously then you would have worked out by now that I am on kicks! :D

LIONESS onda RISE

I have a suspicion that Dragon voted 20 times for himself, as an Admin here he probably has the ability to vote for himself 20 times so I won't be surprised if he did that because he takes pride in being hater.

Just being on that list means you are popular and are being recognised for stirring-up emotions in other posters!

PS: I am disappointed that no one has voted for me yet so maybe I should have voted for myself! :beach:
Please people, please vote for me as I suspect that Dragon has cheated! :mad
Okay lets put it this way, if you don't hate me then please vote for me and many thanks in advance for your support! :good:
Do I have to send you some credits man?
I need your vote in the poll in this thread.
Right now I am looking bad because no one seems to hate me which is a major disappointment! :beta:
you made 5 posts in this thread and 4 of them are about you begging for someone to vote for you..begging for relevance, it looks pretty pathetic and became annoying, but you are free to post what you want..i will leave you to it..:hi: good day

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
you made 5 posts in this thread and 4 of them are about you begging for someone to vote for you..begging for relevance, it looks pretty pathetic and became annoying, but you are free to post what you want..i will leave you to it..:hi: good day
As I said no sense of humour and lacking in enough intelligence to workout when someone is on kicks! :D

Its folks like you who take everything so serious that spoils some of the fun we should be having on the forum. I am here for kicks and having fun unlike yourself.

Good example is that you honestly believe that I want Dragon and the Mods to take up my crazy idea about how to implement a Dislike button.
Anyone who is living in the real world knows that it ain't happening anytime soon so I can be as ridiculous as I want with my proposal it is all for a laugh and is not to be taken seriously so I don’t need to start a separate thread about my proposal as you suggested.

Just take what I posted with a pin of salt and don’t get yourself so worked up about it. :cool:

LIONESS onda RISE

As I said no sense of humour and lacking in enough intelligence to workout when someone is on kicks! :D

Its folks like you who take everything so serious that spoils some of the fun we should be having on the forum. I am here for kicks and having fun unlike yourself.

Good example is that you honestly believe that I want Dragon and the Mods to take up my crazy idea about how to implement a Dislike button.
Anyone who is living in the real world knows that it ain't happening anytime soon so I can be as ridiculous as I want with my proposal it is all for a laugh and is not to be taken seriously so I don’t need to start a separate thread about my proposal as you suggested.

Just take what I posted with a pin of salt and don’t get yourself so worked up about it. :cool:
u r soo incredibly lame....

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
i have sense of humor, i didnt notice ANYONE else remotely amused by your comments..so like i say, LAME
I didn't know that your computer allows you to see who is laughing or not from behind their computer screens.
What make and model computer is that? I think I need to get one as powerful as yours! :rofl: