Most of us have been in Kanye's Position...

dedetriniking

Where you are so smitten with someone that all the sense gone out yuh head.

Ah mean most of us can agree that we wouldn't want to have nothing to do with someone who is still in a high profile marriage and who have video out there sexing another man hard.

Kanye under normal circumstances and using common sense would say "hell no" as well...especially since he has so many options.

Yet he seems to be so smitten by kim that common sense takes a back seat.

I've been there...just like most of us.

Mr Mercy

Banned
How about Rihanna lack of common sense?

What is the difference between Kanye love/lust for Kim and Rihanna love/lust for Chris Brown?

You dont think Rihanna is better example instead of Kanye of someone you think is not using using common sense?

dedetriniking

How about Rihanna lack of common sense?

What is the difference between Kanye love/lust for Kim and Rihanna love/lust for Chris Brown?

You dont think Rihanna is better example instead of Kanye of someone you think is not using using common sense?
Yep...i agree...i think she is a good example as well.

But i'm holding out a little on Kanye because the other way you can look at this is that he is mature enough to ignore the past and recognize that he is in love and for him that is all that counts.

So its either common sense get suck out he head and he just really dohtish right now or he is very mature and willingly succumbs to love..relegating all the baggage she comes with to the history pile that doesn't affect the now.

If its the latter then i guess he should be applauded....i guess.

BacchanalDiva

Ah mean most of us can agree that we wouldn't want to have nothing to do with someone who is still in a high profile marriage and who have video out there sexing another man hard.

Kanye under normal circumstances and using common sense would say "hell no" as well...especially since he has so many options.

Nope, you say that because to you, dealing w/ her sounds like a loss of common sense..he on the other hand finds those things you list about her to be a turn on, esp the vid.

J

Juan Dan

didnt you know this is the reason so many black people not married?
and kanye is stressed cause of the MILLIONS of black men who think like ray j
laughing and snickering at him
the millions of black women who think like ray j
laughing at him and scorning kim
its a disgusting culture I must say

yet yes excellent tred

Oneshot

where de crix
didnt you know this is the reason so many black people not married?
and kanye is stressed cause of the MILLIONS of black men who think like ray j
laughing and snickering at him
the millions of black women who think like ray j
laughing at him and scorning kim
its a disgusting culture I must say

yet yes excellent tred
sour grapes in most cases. cause kim details out in the open, and they probably cannot understand why kim and not them. but the same thing applies to most of the other hip hop wives, men still married them regardless of their baggage.

kanye is kanye, so I would not use him as barometer of the typical black male, kanye doesnt have to worry about money, and etc.

if anything i think he has two doubts, one in himself, and one in her as a woman, i dont think kanye would marry a "girl his momma would approve of" or "his big booty ho dream".

i think there is a bigger issue

J

Juan Dan

sour grapes in most cases. cause kim details out in the open, and they probably cannot understand why kim and not them. but the same thing applies to most of the other hip hop wives, men still married them regardless of their baggage.

kanye is kanye, so I would not use him as barometer of the typical black male, kanye doesnt have to worry about money, and etc.

if anything i think he has two doubts, one in himself, and one in her as a woman, i dont think kanye would marry a "girl his momma would approve of" or "his big booty ho dream".

i think there is a bigger issue
no one knows really
what we do know is that he has been increasingly stressed since ray j thing

kim is as any other woman
SHE A WOMAN
rayj could have one of ten men she fukd in her life

yet black women and men are so fukkin disgusting and devilish
they dont believe in LOVE

kanye should have just fukd and kept it moving
thas a disgusting culture

in any case its proof positive WHY men such as yourself will nto get married to most of these women

and its the mentalities of these women make yall even more scared

kimk could be a hoe yes
yet she could have also only fukd high profile men and few of them
and ray j video the only one she did
she even seemed dazed in it

in any case blak people doomed

pay very close attention though that kanye seems to have stood by her
he didnt disassociate himself
he didnt say its a jacket probably
we not hearing of him treating her badly
big up kanye

Oneshot

where de crix
no one knows really
what we do know is that he has been increasingly stressed since ray j thing

kim is as any other woman
SHE A WOMAN
rayj could have one of ten men she fukd in her life

yet black women and men are so fukkin disgusting and devilish
they dont believe in LOVE

kanye should have just fukd and kept it moving
thas a disgusting culture

in any case its proof positive WHY men such as yourself will nto get married to most of these women

and its the mentalities of these women make yall even more scared

kimk could be a hoe yes
yet she could have also only fukd high profile men and few of them
and ray j video the only one she did
she even seemed dazed in it

in any case blak people doomed

pay very close attention though that kanye seems to have stood by her
he didnt disassociate himself
he didnt say its a jacket probably
we not hearing of him treating her badly
big up kanye

it is beyond black people, people dont believe in love.

Cheetara83

The Strong One
how the hell is kanye's relationship happiness black people fault? I can't take these keyboard dr phil's running around here.

dedetriniking

But do we know that he is or isn't stressed? We know the typical man will be stressed....i'd probably be stressed...especially if i have feelings for the chick....i'd be tortured psychologically....but that might be because i'm not mature enough to handle what's out there about the woman....past or not.
It'll be a constant struggle between my feelings for her on the one hand and the baggage she brings on the other hand.

Is it a possibility that Kanye is beyond the stressing.....that he is comfortable in his love for the woman......and his ability to get to this state makes him a cut above the average black man?

Oneshot

where de crix
But do we know that he is or isn't stressed? We know the typical man will be stressed....i'd probably be stressed...especially if i have feelings for the chick....i'd be tortured psychologically....but that might be because i'm not mature enough to handle what's out there about the woman....past or not.
It'll be a constant struggle between my feelings for her on the one hand and the baggage she brings on the other hand.

Is it a possibility that Kanye is beyond the stressing.....that he is comfortable in his love for the woman......and his ability to get to this state makes him a cut above the average black man?
true talk.

but it is less complicated than that, no one wants to be humilated. and we want love. but the risk of humilation is price we have pay to be able to enjoy love.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
how do you all know love has anything to do with it?
Because she had his baby that means its love?
He could have waited til her divorce was done and then married her before getting her pregnant. Maybe we could chat love then.

J

Juan Dan

it is beyond black people, people dont believe in love.
well here is the proof
I dont agree yet here is the blak womans lament

"becky, sally, and sarah can whore out in college and then find a husband and live happily ever after, why cant blak ooman do it"

consider the psychology of what folks were saying

that he stupid for breeding her

consider that same man who breeds any ol hoodrat

think of both their thinking and the "shame" associated with the viewpoints of the community

if love was believed in
then people wouldnt be so superficial
a whore is a whore
yet kimk is FAR from a whore
as most women on average might have fukd few dozen men

kimk is sexy pretty have money etc
yet the majority say she not 'wifey" material
consider the psychology in that

J

Juan Dan

He could have waited til her divorce was done and then married her before getting her pregnant. Maybe we could chat love then.
I cant think of any other reason for him going through so much stress and SHAME
maybe he mentally ill

would you have recommended he be with kimk?
say he your brother

say she a wonderful person who just so happens like most women to havea high whoring drive

Oneshot

where de crix
did you read his interview with nytimes?

J

Juan Dan

how the hell is kanye's relationship happiness black people fault? I can't take these keyboard dr phil's running around here.
I dont communicate in a certain way and I surely dont beat or cuss bad attitude gal
so please if you gonna deal with me do so in a certain way

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
what stress and shame? He knew about Ray J the tapes etc etc long before he started dating her. If it was stress and shame motivating him he wouldnt even check for her.
We are talking about celebrities here, who for many dont think the same rules of engagement apply to them as it does to us mere mortals. Kayne seems to love notoriety whether that is due to his own actions or Kim's actions. None of that embarrasses him.
I dont see his relationship as a barometer of regular relationships so to extrapolate as such is reaching

Oneshot

where de crix
well here is the proof
I dont agree yet here is the blak womans lament

"becky, sally, and sarah can whore out in college and then find a husband and live happily ever after, why cant blak ooman do it"

consider the psychology of what folks were saying

that he stupid for breeding her

consider that same man who breeds any ol hoodrat

think of both their thinking and the "shame" associated with the viewpoints of the community

if love was believed in
then people wouldnt be so superficial
a whore is a whore
yet kimk is FAR from a whore
as most women on average might have fukd few dozen men

kimk is sexy pretty have money etc
yet the majority say she not 'wifey" material
consider the psychology in that

some woman say real men like big girls, some woman say real men are ballers, some women say real men take risks, some woman say a real man doesnt care about a woman's past.

that is all noise, when it comes down to it, it is a discussion between two people. kim know kanye have problems, and kanye know kim have her problems. maybe they trying to create the next obama, maybe dey want what their parents had.

it doesnt really matter. kim cannot stop world hunger, and kanye cannot stop kids getting killed in chicago. they just two ordinary people with the camera on them.

Cheetara83

The Strong One
I dont communicate in a certain way and I surely dont beat or cuss bad attitude gal
so please if you gonna deal with me do so in a certain way
I wasn't typing to you mad man so go on bout you business, you are a pissant don't type to me and I will continue to skip over your useless ramblings.